P1000 5 adults in a 1000?

jjau06

jjau06

Feb 22, 2014
What are your thoughts on driving around with five adults in a Pioneer 1000-5?

My 700-4 easily hauled 4 adults and 3 kids. It was snug but the 700 handled it no problem. Haven’t had my p1k5 long enough to try loading it down but I’m sure it’ll handle it no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jjau06

jjau06

Feb 22, 2014
My 700-4 easily hauled 4 adults and 3 kids. It was snug but the 700 handled it no problem. Haven’t had my p1k5 long enough to try loading it down but I’m sure it’ll handle it no problem

Now if all the adults are 250+ I’d stick with a Jeep Rubicon

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We ride that way a lot, even in some of the rough stuff. No one in our group has ever b****ed, just a good time. I ride in back just to enjoy the ride sometimes.

AZRocks

AZRocks

Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2019
Phoenix
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I 've had four men, 800#s plus equipment, stock suspension, no problem. They were surprised how well it handled the rocky terrain. I do carry blow up seat pads for the rear seats now, which adds to the comfort back there.

R

rickoshea

i've done it.comfort wise it was ok,i guess.performance wise no sweat.i wasn't in the back seats so...i've also maxed out the payload carrying firewood,gravel numerous times,all good.i haven't done it yet with the Elka shocks yet though.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!