500 vs 700-4 dilemma?

doolin64

doolin64

Oct 16, 2014
Are you sure the guy wasn't also a Nigerian prince that just came into a bunch of money too?
It doesn't matter what the other guy paid.. if you like it and it's what you want. Buy it!
Lol. No Nigerian scammers here. I talked at length with the first guy a few months back.

I'm pretty much sold on a 700-4. I need to just store a good deal used.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Lol. No Nigerian scammers here. I talked at length with the first guy a few months back.

I'm pretty much sold on a 700-4. I need to just store a good deal used.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Knowing exactly what you're looking for sure helps! I think the 17's come out in a few months.. so if you're not in a hurry, that will be the time to buy a 7-4! There have been some really good deals on p500's I've seen on here just as the 17's are starting to be released.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
The 500's suspension is the only thing I really don't like. I have a 700-4 but might get a 500 too. I just put commander shocks on my 700-4 it's a huge difference and them shocks you can get pretty cheap I got all 4 $265. That was my only dislike about the 700-4 also. I hated the stock shocks but that is fixed now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: JTW and Tflynn
solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree with kids you need P700-4.

I found local add for P700 loaded 12500$, might go down to 11.500$

Pioneer 700-4 Honda

If I would be patient I would save 1k, and wait like 6 months - 1 year and buy low mileage used P500. I will do it next time with P1k or may be sporty version of pioneer in few years once we expand :)

Like this 7700$
500 pioneer honda

Last edited:
Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!