60 inch wide?

B

Bonefish

Mar 6, 2021
maine
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I am loving the 4 seater Talon with all the advancements they have made. In Maine most of our trails are 60 inches wide, and I have been doing research quite unsuccessfully on wheel and tire offsets to help. I would like to run 30 or 32 Carnivores same width front and back so I only have to have 1 spare. Can you narrow this machine to 60 with offsets? Only thing I have been able to find is making it wider which is great out west where you don't ride through forests. and narrow trail systems. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bonefish

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
First off, welcome from the State of the Great Lakes.

I dont think you can shorten the width that way. But i could be wrong.

Unwritten gospel here...
Pics or it didn't happen!

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
I am loving the 4 seater Talon with all the advancements they have made. In Maine most of our trails are 60 inches wide, and I have been doing research quite unsuccessfully on wheel and tire offsets to help. I would like to run 30 or 32 Carnivores same width front and back so I only have to have 1 spare. Can you narrow this machine to 60 with offsets? Only thing I have been able to find is making it wider which is great out west where you don't ride through forests. and narrow trail systems. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bonefish

You should be able to make 60” wide with a bandsaw and welder cutting front A Arms.

The rear can be 60” with 6-1 offset wheels and 9” wide tires.

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
That should work but those axles are going to be a b**** to get back in ;)

Nobody said anything about 4wd.......

Skinny aint easy.....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!