P700 700-4 front upper a arm mounts

B

Baldeagle

Sep 16, 2017
AB
Has anyone else had a problem with there top front a-arm mounts bending? I had the upper drivers side fail. The problem started from a weld with poor penetration. The mount then broke partially out of the tube. Limped it out of the bush, took it home, pulled back into place and rewelded it. Also added a support which ties the rear mounting bolt on the top front a-arms together. Got a bunch of miles on it now and mod is working well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
Yes they are well known to break Honda did a poor job on a arm mount not hardly any weld there

B

Baldeagle

Sep 16, 2017
AB
Yes they are well known to break Honda did a poor job on a arm mount not hardly any weld there

Yes they should have had a verticle support that the a arm mount attached to. On the other hand. I believe my fix is a permanent solution for my machine. If anyone needs pictures, I can post.

Reactions: Glock21user
DBD

DBD

Jun 10, 2020
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yes they should have had a verticle support that the a arm mount attached to. On the other hand. I believe my fix is a permanent solution for my machine. If anyone needs pictures, I can post.

Pictures please? Just hit a decent rut in a field and now my passenger side tire is about a quarter inch farther back from the drivers side

Reactions: Glock21user
Smoking Joe

Smoking Joe

Mar 27, 2021
Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-2

Pics please in the process of doing this fix right now!

Headhunterf100

Headhunterf100

Oct 14, 2020
Virginia
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Do not currently own
Ive been kicking the idea around of moving the front a arms ahead some to be able to clear 30s without a bunch of lift, would be perfect time to fix this issue before it leaves me stranded on the trail.

Smoking Joe

Smoking Joe

Mar 27, 2021
Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ive been kicking the idea around of moving the front a arms ahead some to be able to clear 30s without a bunch of lift, would be perfect time to fix this issue before it leaves me stranded on the trail.
Yeah I've got 4 inch portals with 28s and I still rub at full compression forward a arms would be great!

Reactions: caverat
DBD

DBD

Jun 10, 2020
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-4

Pics?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!