P700 700-4 snorkel ?

T

tnsxs

May 29, 2020
TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just got a 700-4 deluxe. Some riding is done in creeks but mostly trails. Not trying to go deep but know creeks change and don't want to get water in the motor. With this being fuel injected, is tuning necessary after a snorkel? Who makes the best kit?

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
The Warrior Riser kit is absolutely fantastic. It seems pricy at first but by the time you cobble up a lot of parts and have something that looks like crap you will wish you had spent the $190. (They were $150 when I got mine). Everything you need is there and the instructions are pretty simple.

Remember!!!
The tank is every bit as important as the air intake. With the tank under your seat, contracting vapors SUCK cool water into vent.

Reactions: Mudwing
T

tnsxs

May 29, 2020
TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
The Warrior Riser kit is absolutely fantastic. It seems pricy at first but by the time you cobble up a lot of parts and have something that looks like crap you will wish you had spent the $190. (They were $150 when I got mine). Everything you need is there and the instructions are pretty simple.

Remember!!!
The tank is every bit as important as the air intake. With the tank under your seat, contracting vapors SUCK cool water into vent.
Thanks, ordered this one Sunday. I liked that it came with everything needed. Can't wait to get it installed.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks, ordered this one Sunday. I liked that it came with everything needed. Can't wait to get it installed.
I made one change. I bought a hose barb tee and I tied the front differential to the cooling fan and routed them up under the dash. I figure that if the water is over the dash...

Reactions: tnsxs and Mudwing
JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
If the water

Remember!!!
if the water gets over the dash, you should have brought the boat! LOL

Trademark

Trademark

Jun 18, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I made one change. I bought a hose barb tee and I tied the front differential to the cooling fan and routed them up under the dash. I figure that if the water is over the dash...
So it's gas tank, front and read diff, and cooling fan? I have the gas tank vented but nothing else

BHarris8753

BHarris8753

Jan 18, 2020
Robbins, NC
Ownership

1. 700-2

Remember!!!
How much cutting did you have to do to install this kit? Ive been debating putting it on, i dont go in deep water but it would be more for safety just in case something happened and i ended up in something deeper than i thought.

C

ChrisP-FL

Jun 16, 2020
Fort Myers, Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
LOL, we're frequently in water that is over the dash... lots of deep mud holes here in Florida. The Pioneer goes right through it, no problem.

T

tnsxs

May 29, 2020
TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Got the Warrior snorkel kit installed. Wasn't horrible to install but not a lot of space to get to everything under the bed. Satisfied with the purchase would order again.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
I read that boat comment and immediately thought of you rolling your eyes...
Ill tell you i dont have the hrs and miles most of the desert guys do but i have the 14 with 4 seater with a non glued snorkel and none of the vents snorkeled. Im im trying to figure out why all these guys are having problems with water. Wash your fan vent out after ever ride it gets to the radiator in water. Do it while the fan is running with clean water. Run seafoam or lucas in your fuel tank and keep your floorboard under water for less than 10 mins intervals. And change your diff oil frequently. I check mine by pulling the fill cap. If it comes out means it has water and i change it.
Still on the stock everything except the air filter that i changed last yr and it was so good my buddy put it on his. Stock plug still

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!