700 pioneer

C

CTO

May 23, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-2
My 700 pioneer won’t shift into 3 rd. Sometimes won’t shift well into 2 unless I let off gas. Anyone know what I need to fix?

Reactions: TxDoc and Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My 700 pioneer won’t shift into 3 rd. Sometimes won’t shift well into 2 unless I let off gas. Anyone know what I need to fix?
First of…Welcome from Michigan.
what year and miles?
Check your wire connections and make sure your battery has a full charge.

second…PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

Some p7 guys on here might be able to help you

Dance Man

Dance Man

Mar 29, 2021
East Grand Forks, MN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Let the engine run for five minutes and see if that makes a difference. That’s what I have to do with mine.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
1st thing to do when a 700 miss behaves when shifting is to check the oil level using the procedure laid out in the owners manual. Run it a skosh over full.

Thorney

Thorney

Mar 21, 2021
Minnesota / Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm finding out with my 700-4 that oil and temperature make all the difference in the world. Trying to shift in and out of gear with cold engine you have to really slam it. Warm engine / oil and it is like butter. Same thing shifting gears. After it is warmed all the way up it is smooth. Cold shifts are like whiplash. I can only imagine how testy these machines would be with low or dirty oil...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!