H

Hondaboats

Jan 31, 2023
Pensacola Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R
Just wanted to post an update of the 8 seater pioneer.
We are building cool stuff over here in Florida at Vessel Powersports, formerly known as Hondaboats.
she's sitting on 24x10 jtx forge wheels and 44" tiron r2's !

TempImageY5JDcN

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Just wanted to post an update of the 8 seater pioneer.
We are building cool stuff over here in Florida at Vessel Powersports, formerly known as Hondaboats.
she's sitting on 24x10 jtx forge wheels and 44" tiron r2's !

View attachment 392162
Does that have rear steering? Looks like it.....

Kinlaw

Kinlaw

Mar 26, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
I had that 2 Live Crew album on cassette when I was a kid. Left it in the tape deck of my '85 Camaro one day and my dad got in my car to move it out of the driveway and that tape started playing. I got in big trouble. Actually, it was one of those dad is so disappointed moments, which is even worse than punishment. I was so ashamed of myself. I think when pops cranked the car it was playing "heyyyyy we want some pussssaaaayyyyyy." I'll be 50 this year and I'm still embarrassed about that.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I had that 2 Live Crew album on cassette when I was a kid. Left it in the tape deck of my '85 Camaro one day and my dad got in my car to move it out of the driveway and that tape started playing. I got in big trouble. Actually, it was one of those dad is so disappointed moments, which is even worse than punishment. I was so ashamed of myself. I think when pops cranked the car it was playing "heyyyyy we want some pussssaaaayyyyyy." I'll be 50 this year and I'm still embarrassed about that.
Means you were raised right. Not that the cassette was terrible, but you still have respect for your dad.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!