87 octane SUX

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ClintL63

I asked if 87 octane was good to run in Pioneer; Y'all said it was a dumass thing to ask and put it up my ass and poked fun with all of your intelligent knowledge; well guess what? all who made fun are stupid as a rock; I have carbon up issues; I asked and you fkd me; I regret even asking a technical question to a bunch of dumasses; I am getting it tuned to run 87 without carbon issues

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I asked if 87 octane was good to run in Pioneer; Y'all said it was a dumass thing to ask and put it up my ass and poked fun with all of your intelligent knowledge; well guess what? all who made fun are stupid as a rock; I have carbon up issues; I asked and you fkd me; I regret even asking a technical question to a bunch of dumasses; I am getting it tuned to run 87 without carbon issues
🤔.....JTW are you riding a buffalo again?

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey clit63, I ran 87 for 10,000 miles and never had a issue in my 5 seater. 5,000 in my 3 seater and still no issues. I run 93 in my 5 seat now, only because it's tuned for 93 now.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I run 87 no problem.

P.S. - It's spelled 'dumbass', dumbass.
Dumbass dumas

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome fellow Michigander!
I see that after iLooked up your zip code! We put states on our info at this level son! 🤣

Sorry you received some BS and Someone Violated you By Fucing you! Were all about NoHomo and NoBudLIte here so whoever that was is in violation of forum penal code 6969. We will get em fo sho!

Anyway, you cant come on and blast away without pics, its Rule #4
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

Down the hatch With Big Gretch And Heinrich Nessel! They need to go eh! ;)

BTW i have no issues with 87 since 16’ in my P1
Stop buying from our many Towel head gas stations up here. They buy cheep a$$ gas and it messes $hit up!

Last edited:
Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
You do realize that you weren't actually supposed to put it up your dumbass don't you.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Morning Sir. Sorry for your issues. I regret I didn’t get the chance to make fun of you earlier.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!