EMAW

Mama Tried!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’ve seen a lot of comments on different threads about replacement bushings, for the popular aftermarket 1.5” fwd, high clearance a-arms. So…..What is the best replacement bushings?

Reactions: Backwoods
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@RB3offroad offroad makes a great bushing for SuperAtv arms. I've run superatv bushings, garage product bushings and RB3 bushings and I can tell you the Superatv bushings wear the fastest. Garage products is the hardest to get a hold of and the bushings are soft. RB3 has a really good fit and grooves for grease. They also have awesome service. RB3 is my choice.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I’ve seen a lot of comments on different threads about replacement bushings, for the popular aftermarket 1.5” fwd, high clearance a-arms. So…..What is the best replacement bushings?
I ran into a guy that was leaving the next day at the TO this year and he was telling me about rubber insulated bushings for after market A arms he had on his buggy, I be danged if I can rember the name of the company that makes them, that's what a guy needs.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!