P500 A little view of some riding in ND

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey Guys!! I just finally got around of getting some of my videos loaded up now that I got a computer. Here is a little sample of our riding we do up here in my little corner of ND. Ignore the music or whatever you want to do as I was just getting some free music of the internet. Still figuring out how to edit and do all this stuff. I'm not sure what a person can and can't use on their videos. If anyone has and advice on good free editing programs (Mac) I'd like to hear from you and also info on the music thing.

Hopefully you enjoy I have a few other videos to go through also (more river riding), but every ride is a new adventure in my book.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Nice video. You actually did a pretty good job with the video editing.

I've got one question though. Are those two pioneers snorkeled?

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nice video. You actually did a pretty good job with the video editing.

I've got one question though. Are those two pioneers snorkeled?
Mine is the 1000 in front of me is not. He learned a hard lesson this past summer when the hit a big water hole and swamped it(not in this river). The river we ride is usually low enough where you don't need to worry about it. We always stay away after a big rain knowing that we won't make it.

Reactions: joeymt33
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@Little_g where was that video takeno_O looks like it would be a fun place to ride.

Reactions: Little_g
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like fun was had and isn't that the plan?

Thanks for sharing - nice job on the video!

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Mine is the 1000 in front of me is not. He learned a hard lesson this past summer when the hit a big water hole and swamped it(not in this river). The river we ride is usually low enough where you don't need to worry about it. We always stay away after a big rain knowing that we won't make it.

If your riding water that
deep...snorkel a must....
deep wrong word...if it's
Makin it on to your hood
...snorkel is wise
excellent vid

Last edited:
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Hey Guys!! I just finally got around of getting some of my videos loaded up now that I got a computer. Here is a little sample of our riding we do up here in my little corner of ND. Ignore the music or whatever you want to do as I was just getting some free music of the internet. Still figuring out how to edit and do all this stuff. I'm not sure what a person can and can't use on their videos. If anyone has and advice on good free editing programs (Mac) I'd like to hear from you and also info on the music thing.

Hopefully you enjoy I have a few other videos to go through also (more river riding), but every ride is a new adventure in my book.

BADASS vid....dude
FUN...FUN

Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Excellent video. I like your attitude "every ride is a new adventure."
Looking forward to more ND videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

Great video, and pretty riding spot. Not the type of terrain I would have expected to encounter in ND!

Reactions: Koda
advertisement
bigbore

bigbore

Jan 5, 2016

Nice ride. How isolated is that area? Hunting?

Reactions: sharp
Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nice ride. How isolated is that area? Hunting?
Lots of hunting around this area. There are about 3-4 cabins/shacks along this river. If you google Pembina Gorge Walhalla ND you can see lots of images from our area hills/wooded area we have. There is some posted land for hunting and such but a lot State land to hunt also.

Reactions: sharp
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
A lot of people think it's flat here lol! Not so much in the northern parts.
Right, I see that. Just shy of the border aren't you?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!