sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
I know there is a paid membership which gets access to some private discussions. This site has been really useful to me. I will get around to coughing up some cash for a membership, but not because the membership offers much that I need, but I would just like to support the site. That got me thinking what sort of value ad would I like? Well as someone who hates ads, how about paid members get an ad-free experience? I know there are ad blockers, but I don't use them on my phone, and am reading the site on my phone a lot, so I would definitely throw some cash your way to compensate for the lost advertising revenue.

Anyway, just throwing it out there. :)

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I know there is a paid membership which gets access to some private discussions. This site has been really useful to me. I will get around to coughing up some cash for a membership, but not because the membership offers much that I need, but I would just like to support the site. That got me thinking what sort of value ad would I like? Well as someone who hates ads, how about paid members get an ad-free experience? I know there are ad blockers, but I don't use them on my phone, and am reading the site on my phone a lot, so I would definitely throw some cash your way to compensate for the lost advertising revenue.

Anyway, just throwing it out there. :)
Lucky for you... there are no ads with a paid membership :).

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Lucky for you... there are no ads with a paid membership :).
And... you can find that by clicking your member icon in the top right. Then ACCOUNT UPGRADES.

or click here --> https://hondasxs.com/account/upgrades

I have made a post in the past on memberships and what they do and what the funds are used for. When I get back home I'll find it and post to revive it.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
And... you can find that by clicking your member icon in the top right. Then ACCOUNT UPGRADES.

or click here --> https://hondasxs.com/account/upgrades

I have made a post in the past on memberships and what they do and what the funds are used for. When I get back home I'll find it and post to revive it.

Thanks.

I necro'd the one you made about how the site came to be in the Supporting Member section. Couldn't find the other one about how you spend the money on scratch off tickets and 40's. I'll keep looking!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I necro'd the one you made about how the site came to be in the Supporting Member section. Couldn't find the other one about how you spend the money on scratch off tickets and 40's. I'll keep looking!
And girls.

sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
Screenshot 20211026 210136 Chrome

Maybe just mention it here.

Just paid up!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!