P1000 Add your Tire picture and specs

perry

perry

Jun 13, 2016
South Dakota
Ownership

1. Talon R
i wouldnt buy those tires either but no tire is going to hold up to hits that gouge your metal rims,unless that was done before this tire. the rim is likely bent, why it wont seal
those rims are not bent look at the video the tire is leaking through the rubber side.the tires are new and the rim have thousands of miles on they good rim. In the pix the tire only have 250 miles on dirt roads. Nicks in the rim just means I ride my machine all the time I can.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just put these babys together. 30x10x14 braven berserker.
20181204 161135

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Just put these babys together. 30x10x14 braven berserker. View attachment 96403
that looks awesome! forward a-arms only?
Thanks Dale, it was just s lark, no offense intended.

Good job putting all that together!!! :)
I cant take credit got it off another site (photo credit to sxsblog.com) but when I found it I thought it would be a good start to a nice thread for our site LMAO. originally I was thinking if we could keep this as a thread that had no comments would be nice but still u can spin through it and see the posts people put when they post picture and specs

Reactions: Plumber32
dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
those rims are not bent look at the video the tire is leaking through the rubber side.the tires are new and the rim have thousands of miles on they good rim. In the pix the tire only have 250 miles on dirt roads. Nicks in the rim just means I ride my machine all the time I can.
did u call them and ask what they could do about it? wondering if they would warranty it? figure u already did that and they said no go thats why u are blasting them?

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2

doesnt take much to make it leak, would put a strait edge up to it and if you can put a credit card or something thicker it will always leak there with any tire.

perry

perry

Jun 13, 2016
South Dakota
Ownership

1. Talon R
did u call them and ask what they could do about it? wondering if they would warranty it? figure u already did that and they said no go thats why u are blasting them?
Yes they said they would look at it if I ship it to them F$%# them I will buy a tire from someone other then Green Ball Crap. I think that has a nice ring to it. Had some trailer tires from them last year and they came apart on me too, The make crap. GBCrap

perry

perry

Jun 13, 2016
South Dakota
Ownership

1. Talon R
doesnt take much to make it leak, would put a strait edge up to it and if you can put a credit card or something thicker it will always leak there with any tire.
Have three more and they look the same and they do not leak the tire that I took off did not leak it is a bead lock with bead sealer on it and look at the video its leaking through the tire. And are you a tire pro? Took it to a tire pro and a hole shop of guys said that they've never seen that before! Look at the video!

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
Have three more and they look the same and they do not leak the tire that I took off did not leak it is a bead lock with bead sealer on it and look at the video its leaking through the tire. And are you a tire pro? Took it to a tire pro and a hole shop of guys said that they've never seen that before! Look at the video!
sound like car techs, I have bent my atv wheels to were the bead leaked and it didn't look as bad as yours. if its strait fine though, on mine you could hardly tell looking at it but if you put a big strait edge across you would would see it

SuperDutyJohn

SuperDutyJohn

Aug 20, 2018
Vero Beach, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
so is that the largest tire that will fit or can you go to 32? I have a cfab a-arms and it also lifts it in one piece works good for know. If not 30s will be what goes on.
I think it's the largest you can fit with 1 1/2" forward and rearward a-arms with 4" Portals. They do touch on full tune, albeit, not bad but in any compression, they will hit. I'd love to go to 32" tires.

6" Portals are out of the question for me, I can barely stand the 30% gear reduction with 4" Portals, let alone the reduction of 6" Portals.

I will say, the SuperATV 30x10-14" Intimidators are the best tire I've ever owned.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!