P500 Aftermarket Control Arm Bushings

D

Duckhunt

I have been working with John at Garage Product Bushings www.gpbushings.com developing some aftermarket bushings and inserts for the 500 and we got some worked up. I got some extra arms and hub off eBay, removed a stock bushing from each and sent them to him for fit. Happy to report he made a complete set and will offer them. I should get them next week. Only asterisk is he won't change them in your control arms due to the "nature" of removing the stock ones with the molded rubber from insert to bushing sleeve. Which is the reason I wanted spare parts to practice on. Lifetime warranty on his products. These will make your suspension be able to handle more travel without ripping mounts off or sawing through bolts, egging out bolt holes, etc and eliminates the insert floating on the arm bolt as I'm running now.
  • $120 fronts
  • $120 rears
  • $75 hubs

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!