Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
ok I see three names on the map here in Alaska. thank you for taking the time!

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
@Akfishbum where about in AK are you and what do you think about getting a ride together?

Ratchetdan

Ratchetdan

Apr 14, 2017
Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm in Delta Junction. We have a bunch of riders out here and a few with Pioneers. We tend to ride at mm1408 on the Alcon. Trails range from muddy to rocky. They are located just below the Granite Mountains. Another good ride isCoal Mine Lakes Road just south of Fort Greely/Donnelly Dome. Anyway, if anyone is interested, would be happy to lead a ride. Let me know!

Bodan316

Bodan316

Jun 11, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just moved to Ft. Richardson this July. Really looking forward to taking the 1000 out. Going up to petersville/ Collinsville trail area labor day weekend to do some riding and hunting.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

1ERH

1ERH

Sep 15, 2019
Kodiak, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
171000 5
Kodiak Island, AK. -
I thought there'd be more of us in here too!!Tough logistics to do a group ride off island due to our Alaskan State Ferry system debacle..

I'm Eric

'17, 1K-5 w/ Fox Shocks, LED headlights, 4500 WARN Wire Rope winch, full skid plates and I've customized a High-Lifter brand Snorkle and vent set; install should be done tomorrow.. Hopefully before the weekend I'll have my 2nd battery installed and the idolater, then a 50" curved light bar, a 14" light bar low in front and 2, 4" square lights aft..

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!