Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
anyone out here looking for camp/ride friends. We ride this area weekly and are always up for new experiences with great family oriented people who just want to have a great time. We have a fairly large group with various levels multiple type vehicles prefer to dry camp out a bit. We have anything needed if problems come up just be cool people.

Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
Is that area off the first pass going into Idaho from Coudalane? I know I spelled it wrong. I may be up there to check it out out.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Is that area off the first pass going into Idaho from Coudalane? I know I spelled it wrong. I may be up there to check it out out.
Are you still headed this way this weekend? We were thinking about heading up towards were you were talking about and spitting up some dirt with you all

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just relocated to the tri-cities area in WA. I know this is an old thread but as me and the wife settle in we will be looking for places to ride and like minded people to ride with.
If y’all plan on making it towards N. Idaho hit me up, know the area well
Don’t ride in Washington often. Usually try to make the Halloween ride at Moses Lk though. Dunes aren’t a ton of fun on Hondas

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!