Idaho Links

lowranger

lowranger

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X
I love riding the Copper basin. Mackey Bar is a different place entirely and also an amazing place to ride from Orogrande and the Gospel Hump Wilderness
Yes, and also went to Copper Basin and camped and rode that area twice.

Reactions: Smitty335
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
No one showed up, or cancelled at the last minute?
It seems like many of the Idaho guys flake out last minute and it’s difficult to come up with a date for out of towers that works for everyone. Our group will show up then a few of the regulars from different states is all.
Early Fall is best time for a bigger group, the conditions are more favorable for everyone but even dry months are fine because we’re really good at spacing the group out and one guy waits for the next guy at intersections. We know the area very good and will hit areas along the way in the trees where it’s not dusty and can ride as a group as well.
Sucks because I love riding with a group and making sure all have fun but just doesn’t happen often. We’ve got up to 10 machines in our immediate group that would be ready to go with a little warning but core group is 5
Idaho is much more sparse on people then most everywhere else, you usually won’t see others on the trails, which is good but pain to find people to come along that actually want to ride.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
It seems like many of the Idaho guys flake out last minute and it’s difficult to come up with a date for out of towers that works for everyone. Our group will show up then a few of the regulars from different states is all.
Early Fall is best time for a bigger group, the conditions are more favorable for everyone but even dry months are fine because we’re really good at spacing the group out and one guy waits for the next guy at intersections. We know the area very good and will hit areas along the way in the trees where it’s not dusty and can ride as a group as well.
Sucks because I love riding with a group and making sure all have fun but just doesn’t happen often. We’ve got up to 10 machines in our immediate group that would be ready to go with a little warning but core group is 5
Idaho is much more sparse on people then most everywhere else, you usually won’t see others on the trails, which is good but pain to find people to come along that actually want to ride.
One day buddy, one day 😉 be a hell of a ride that's for sure 😁

NoMo!!

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335
nitrotmann

nitrotmann

Jan 18, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000 Crew
My biggest problem is that I'm in Nampa, not North Idaho... And being an over the road truck driver, nailing dates is tough some times. I get about 40 hrs each weekend to cram everything that needs done, lol.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!