Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Central Texas
I would suggest you get your machine first and use it a little before jumping in too deep. And don't go to the Takeover, I promise it will cost you thousands when you get home. :oops: ;)

U

USMC307

Jun 16, 2022
WY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does red really go faster? Haha

21634B68 CD63 4D97 BDA6 0D3F4C9AA7F0 CAAC9CA7 10A7 4E53 A600 44AC97DB0ABD

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks for letting me join!! I have spent too much time on here already chasing rabbits down holes. So much great info from the members! With the dealer promising me my P1K-5 Deluxe will be here by the end of the month its time for the shopping to really begin. So far here is what I'm thinking on my first round of accessories. Please feel free to provide more input.

Windshield vented glass- 801 or SATV or Dirt Warior or ......
Mirrors- SATV side mirrors (do you need a rear view mirror?)
Winch mount- SATV (I have a 4500 winch laying in the shop)
Seat belt over ride- Does the passenger side need one too?
Rear screen- 801 or SATV rear windshield
Roof- OEM?

Eventually:
Bed extender
Soft cab (any experience with sidexside enclosures would be appreciated?)
Light bar
Extra battery
Turn Signal

Thanks again!!
welcome from Ohio

Reactions: SILVER_ALERT
S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First of all, thank you sir for your service Marine.
second, welcome from SE Texas!! These guys will indeed help you spend yore money!! I’m living proof of that! I’m new here too but it’s been a heck of a ride so far!! Lot’a good folks here.

U

USMC307

Jun 16, 2022
WY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First of all, thank you sir for your service Marine.
second, welcome from SE Texas!! These guys will indeed help you spend yore money!! I’m living proof of that! I’m new here too but it’s been a heck of a ride so far!! Lot’a good folks here.

Thank you! And no kidding. 801 windshield installed. 2nd battery kit heading this way. Winch plate is here (already have a winch).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!