Almost had new 2014 700-4! But...

240tt

Mar 11, 2014
Seen listing on Craigslist for new 2014 Pioneer 700-4 green. Contacted seller which must be dealer and replied with price of 12,300 includes freight charge. I will not pay for over list on anything or freight charge that the dealers don't get from Honda. Then I mentioned I want to add 26" radials, hard roof and removable windshield for starters and he did not reply. Wouldn't you try and package something together to make a sale? Will patiently wait for supply to increase and 2015 model I guess....

Finkleshtine

Finkleshtine

Lifetime Member
Nov 4, 2014
Windsor, CA
Did they ever get back to you? They probably sold it and didn't bother to tell you. I gave 3 local dealers my phone number when I was looking for one, that was over 3 months ago and none have called.

Realtreegrizzly

Realtreegrizzly

Jan 20, 2014
There's been a lot of scams lately on Craig's list

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!