Getting close sir @Delton

DSC 00021

Reactions: Delton
S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
Let me know how the swamp Lites hold up there only rated 520 lbs per. Tire

I've been worried about that. I went with them because my friend has a 14 viking. He's been running them non stop for a year now and they still look new. Might be a speckle of tread missing but he has ran on everything including asphalt as he uses the viking like a golf cart in our small town

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Let me know how the swamp Lites hold up there only rated 520 lbs per. Tire
I love the set on my Foreman. Twice the tire my old mudlites were. IMO equal to Bighorns as an all around tire for 200 bucks less. I would've gotten a set for the Pioneer but Joey gave me a good deal on those Blackwaters lol

advertisement
S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
I love the set on my Foreman. Twice the tire my old mudlites were. IMO equal to Bighorns as an all around tire for 200 bucks less. I would've gotten a set for the Pioneer but Joey gave me a good deal on those Blackwaters lol

They're great tires for florida riding.
Big horn 2.0's are better in the heavy sand. Now what people aren't realizing is alot of pioneers were sold with 4 ply bighorns on the unit. Mine was one of them. Garbage....rig was all over the road. These 6 ply swamp lites are night and day

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They're great tires for florida riding.
Big horn 2.0's are better in the heavy sand. Now what people aren't realizing is alot of pioneers were sold with 4 ply bighorns on the unit. Mine was one of them. Garbage....rig was all over the road. These 6 ply swamp lites are night and day
20psi and over 300 hard miles on my 2.0s and very happy with them! :p

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My OEM Bighorns say 4ply rating on the side wall. They feel very soft compared to the 8ply Roctanes

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My OEM Bighorns say 4ply rating on the side wall. They feel very soft compared to the 8ply Roctanes
Agreed also. I have a few "practice boulders" behind our backyard that I play on when I'm bored and the Bighorns almost mold themselves to the rocks lol. Noticed yesterday that the Evos don't do that. They still grip just as well somehow though.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I
20psi and over 300 hard miles on my 2.0s and very happy with them! :p
I still love the Bighorns too and have no intention of getting rid of them. Just too tempting to go bigger and needed an excuse for new wheels lol.

Reactions: joeymt33
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I

I still love the Bighorns too and have no intention of getting rid of them. Just too tempting to go bigger and needed an excuse for new wheels lol.
I'm gonna get my money's worth out of the bighorns first! I know if I swap them out now that I'd never use them again and they'd just sit around until they dry rot.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!