P1000 amazon credid card to purchase my accessories...

S

sheba4

Jan 5, 2018
mn.
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

3. Big Red
going to spend about 800.00 or more on my accessories... did any of you get there visa card and save 10%? is it worth it...it6 will save me 80.00 or so... i just hate giving them my ss number.... there is a lot of fine print to read... i can always cancel the card after i purchase.... no annual fee...

Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife signed up for the Amazon card, unfortunately not for Honda accessories but it's the lowest rate we've ever gotten for a credit card.

Reactions: Plumber32
J

JTW

Amazon card is awesome!! I also have prime and get 5% back on my amazon purchases. 2% at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores, and 1% on everything else. I’m not a financing guy but they also have the option for 0% interest on a lot of the items you buy. I got back over a $1000 last year. But I do use mine a lot... lol
F2042D3E AE00 4AD4 990F 95AE7559A95E

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
If you are responsible about paying it off as you use it, it is a great idea. I use mine a lot, on things I don't really need, and I pay a lot in interest. It is a high interest card, so don't carry a balance. If you can pay it off every month, it is awesome. And you can use your accumulated points toward your Amazon purchase right in the Amazon checkout.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Amazon card is awesome!! I also have prime and get 5% back on my amazon purchases. 2% at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores, and 1% on everything else. I’m not a financing guy but they also have the option for 0% interest on a lot of the items you buy. I got back over a $1000 last year. But I do use mine a lot... lol
View attachment 184593
I agree! We use it for everything. I was right around $1k in rewards last year and I'm sitting on $240 right now. It's a no-brainer if you use Amazon for pretty much everything like my family does. The key is to never carry a balance, but that's good practice with any credit card.

Reactions: JTW and TripleB
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 184593
Amazon is the Devil ... in more ways than one lol

Reactions: JTW and Adam490
J

JTW

If you are responsible about paying it off as you use it, it is a great idea. I use mine a lot, on things I don't really need, and I pay a lot in interest. It is a high interest card, so don't carry a balance. If you can pay it off every month, it is awesome. And you can use your accumulated points toward your Amazon purchase right in the Amazon checkout.
Exactly! If you can’t pay it off every month you don’t need a credit card!

Reactions: Haldog77

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!