...and by the way, an icon has been redesigned! The new Wrangler.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My buddy’s wife is an engineer at the Chrysler proving grounds by my house and works with the wrangler in design. We (my wifes truck) have 13 JK Sahara and love it . I’ve seen the new one when it had a gigantic bra on it going up and down our main road even broken down on the side of the road lol. The windshield is definitely tilted back a bit, and bumper and a very small amount of curvature in areas but mostly the same. She said they are instructed to not change the exterior too much to keep the name and Heritage intact. Now in my humble opinion, at this point I like my dash better. The new one is too flat to me and very 1970’s style. Just me. But I do like the engine options. She said the diesel witch is the small one in the 1/2 ton truck with be an option in 2019. So take that for what it’s worth.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Reactions: JTW
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thats super nice. MSRP? 50?

Probably. Our model was 44 in 13’ I would assume around that now like my platinum truck was 69 hahaha when I got it in 15’, it’s 90 now

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My buddy’s wife is an engineer at the Chrysler proving grounds by my house and works with the wrangler in design. We (my wifes truck) have 13 JK Sahara and love it . I’ve seen the new one when it had a gigantic bra on it going up and down our main road even broken down on the side of the road lol. The windshield is definitely tilted back a bit, and bumper and a very small amount of curvature in areas but mostly the same. She said they are instructed to not change the exterior too much to keep the name and Heritage intact. Now in my humble opinion, at this point I like my dash better. The new one is too flat to me and very 1970’s style. Just me. But I do like the engine options. She said the diesel witch is the small one in the 1/2 ton truck with be an option in 2019. So take that for what it’s worth.

Yeah its got the eco diesel with 400+ torque and 30 mpg

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!