P700m4 Another 700 with Power Steering

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Congrats on your latest upgrade. This should really help keep your thumbs happy;) Ride is really looking sweet with the chop. Excellent work buddy.
Appreciate it @Tigermark... You won't even recognize her the next time you see her Lol.

Reactions: Tigermark
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I got a full 2 day ride this past weekend on the new power steering. I agree with others that this is the best upgrade I've done to date. It makes riding so much more enjoyable... You literally cannot explain how much difference it is. Only first hand experience could show you how big of a change it is. Totally changed the trail riding experience.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's burning a hole in my pocket. I mean a hole in the shelf, until I get it on. Hopefully this weekend. Crossing fingers now.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
It's burning a hole in my pocket. I mean a hole in the shelf, until I get it on. Hopefully this weekend. Crossing fingers now.

You'll love it man! Hurry up and get that joker in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I looked at it the other day and thought about it. It was a nice sunny day but when I looked at the thermometer I changed my mind. It said -7. Too cold for this fat government worker. Luckily my wife is a Ag teacher and has a pretty nice shop. Just waiting for school to get out for Xmas, then I'll put her in. Christmas can't come soon enough.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well my Black Friday SuperATV Power Steering came in last week. Last night I finally got a chance to install. I can already tell that I will love this upgrade!
View attachment 27932View attachment 27933View attachment 27934View attachment 27935View attachment 27936

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very cool LP. keep it long term, my vote, that's why you're customizing it to your personal specs and needs. Besides, you probably don't have to be told that the bath you take on trade after putting the money and time we put into these, is in cold water. ;)

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Very cool LP. keep it long term, my vote, that's why you're customizing it to your personal specs and needs. Besides, you probably don't have to be told that the bath you take on trade after putting the money and time we put into these, is in cold water. ;)
Thanks @Montecresto. I've tried to get deals on everything I've ordered for this thing and for the most part I have. I do know that I will lose a lot if I traded up. Right now I am very happy with where it is. It would take a lot for me to trade at this point. I pay cash and don't buy from dealers so that limits what I would buy. I'm not saying I'll never upgrade but I'm one cheap bastard Lol. Power steering, shocks, and the chopped top have mostly fixed the drawbacks I disliked on the 700. The only thing left is power but I've yet to find somewhere I couldn't go...

Reactions: QuadMan747
QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
I always say to myself any mods I do usually it's money given away at time of resale. That's why I hold out so long before I do major mods, and usually I don't end up doing them. LOL

Suspension I'd really like If I keep the 700, though.

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Thanks @Montecresto. I've tried to get deals on everything I've ordered for this thing and for the most part I have. I do know that I will lose a lot if I traded up. Right now I am very happy with where it is. It would take a lot for me to trade at this point. I pay cash and don't buy from dealers so that limits what I would buy. I'm not saying I'll never upgrade but I'm one cheap bastard Lol. Power steering, shocks, and the chopped top have mostly fixed the drawbacks I disliked on the 700. The only thing left is power but I've yet to find somewhere I couldn't go...
Turbo Time :)

Reactions: LandPioneer
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
See, this is the part I heard, "I've yet to find somewhere I couldn't go" :)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I always say to myself any mods I do usually it's money given away at time of resale. That's why I hold out so long before I do major mods, and usually I don't end up doing them. LOL

Suspension I'd really like If I keep the 700, though.
I don't sell anything, I'm still doing mods to my P5 and have close to double in it that I paid for it new. It's never going away, it will have space shuttle miles on it. After all, I thought we all bought Hondas for their longevity. ;)

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
I don't sell anything, I'm still doing mods to my P5 and have close to double in it that I paid for it new. It's never going away, it will have space shuttle miles on it. After all, I thought we all bought Hondas for their longevity. ;)
ouchhhha........

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I hear ya Monte! I honestly think I may buy an additional machine if I ever do anything else. Right now I'm just shy of $4k in accessories on the 700-4 and I have a laundry list Lol. My cousin bought a 700-4 new and right now we have about the same money in ours. He bought his at a dealer and I bought mine private with 90 miles on it.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I hear ya Monte! I honestly think I may buy an additional machine if I ever do anything else. Right now I'm just shy of $4k in accessories on the 700-4 and I have a laundry list Lol. My cousin bought a 700-4 new and right now we have about the same money in ours. He bought his at a dealer and I bought mine private with 90 miles on it.
That's what I like to hear, keep the P7 and get you a P1K!!!! :D

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
The more I think about a trade the less it makes sense. If I sold mine right now I would probably lose at a minimum $5k with taxes. A new (2016) 1000-5 I might could find for $15.5k. By the time I pay taxes and add yet more accessories, my math tells me it would cost me around $12k to upgrade to a 1000. That makes me a sad LandPioneer Lol

Reactions: Tflynn
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The more I think about a trade the less it makes sense. If I sold mine right now I would probably lose at a minimum $5k with taxes. A new (2016) 1000-5 I might could find for $15.5k. By the time I pay taxes and add yet more accessories, my math tells me it would cost me around $12k to upgrade to a 1000. That makes me a sad LandPioneer Lol
There you have it. Having had these economic conversations with you elsewhere, I was satisfied you'd eventually do the math and realize the prudence of holding what you've got. :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!