P700m4 Another 700 with Power Steering

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well my Black Friday SuperATV Power Steering came in last week. Last night I finally got a chance to install. I can already tell that I will love this upgrade!
7f2134ef38694ba4fa8de89a26c267b9934e4fbab82d2d225c0d93b9ae57c37bDb3eb85949bfac59894994cabc7378e55aa659ed783a82404976b031730145488e8038f0b5c6396c14c7e97df7a3f1fb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You will love the power steering landpioneer. We added it to our 700 just after we upsized the wheels. Prior to that it really wasn't bad but after the tires it was hard especially low speed in lock my wife was complaining a little. So was I for that matter. After it was lots easier then even stock. Money well spent Can't wait to see what you think.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Curious to hear how it works in diffy lock. Gotta be a sweet upgrade!!
Me too! Diff lock on rocky terrain makes steering a bear. I didn't get to drive it last night but just turning it while sitting still was crazy easy. I'm looking forward to the bump steer the most. I almost broke my thumb/hand the last couple of times we went out. A couple of rocks that I didn't see literally ripped the steering wheel out of my hands... I stopped at the bottom of a difficult trail and ordered the PS on my phone, in the woods Lol.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
You will love the power steering landpioneer. We added it to our 700 just after we upsized the wheels. Prior to that it really wasn't bad but after the tires it was hard especially low speed in lock my wife was complaining a little. So was I for that matter. After it was lots easier then even stock. Money well spent Can't wait to see what you think.
I'm really excited about it CP. Next weekend I'll be sporting power steering, chopped top, and skid plate since the last ride Lol. I got the "No more money on the Pioneer" speech from my wife. I can't believe how much money I'm put in this d@mn thing:confused: Oh well at least I have something to admire in the garage and drive a couple of times a month Lol.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm really excited about it CP. Next weekend I'll be sporting power steering, chopped top, and skid plate since the last ride Lol. I got the "No more money on the Pioneer" speech from my wife. I can't believe how much money I'm put in this d@mn thing:confused: Oh well at least I have something to admire in the garage and drive a couple of times a month Lol.
Ya I like the chop top as much or more on the 700 wish I had done mine! Really looking great it's becoming yours without a doubt. It's hard not to get money into these the only way I get by sometimes is the fact I quit building stuff for myself. Every so often I get that speech too,right now as a fact, so I'll ease up a little do important stuff and do some maintenance and then you add the stuff you've already got. Buy stuff ahead of time for this. You'll notice I go in stages lol. If she gets heavy just remind her with some other brands you'd be fixing rather then upgrading

B

bigbruse

Jun 28, 2016
va
Ownership

1. 700-4
did you use the honda sub harness-08Z02-HL3-A00? i just ordered my ezsteer kit as well for my 2016 700 and i got the harness to tap the single wire into since this is a easy way to tap into a key on power source.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
did you use the honda sub harness-08Z02-HL3-A00? i just ordered my ezsteer kit as well for my 2016 700 and i got the harness to tap the single wire into since this is a easy way to tap into a key on power source.
Yep I sure did. Get a helper for the install. Nothing difficult, it would've just been nice for an extra set of hands.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ya I like the chop top as much or more on the 700 wish I had done mine! Really looking great it's becoming yours without a doubt. It's hard not to get money into these the only way I get by sometimes is the fact I quit building stuff for myself. Every so often I get that speech too,right now as a fact, so I'll ease up a little do important stuff and do some maintenance and then you add the stuff you've already got. Buy stuff ahead of time for this. You'll notice I go in stages lol. If she gets heavy just remind her with some other brands you'd be fixing rather then upgrading
Thanks CP, I only wish I had the skills you do though! I told her I would hold off for a while. I honestly don't want to sink too much more into it until I decide if I keeping this one long term.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine is sitting on the shelf as well, just waiting to be put on. Glad everything worked out for you. Enjoy

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks CP, I only wish I had the skills you do though! I told her I would hold off for a while. I honestly don't want to sink too much more into it until I decide if I keeping this one long term.

Don't sell yourself short! You're doing awesome. If you're not planning on keeping long term what's the plan possibly

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Don't sell yourself short! You're doing awesome. If you're not planning on keeping long term what's the plan possibly

Well... If I get rid of this one it will be for something with more motor. I like going fast so I wanted something to help keep me in check while learning how to drive a UTV. I have a 570 horsepower Cobra Mustang so obviously I'm a speed junky ;) I'm curious to see how this Talon deal works out. I'm a trail rider and don't really have a need for the utility aspects of the Pioneer. However, I love Honda products and I like the versatility of the machine. The perfect machine for me would be a little more Sport than Utility. Maybe something with a more sporty cockpit but keep the bed and reversible seats Lol. I do know the next thing I buy I will not settle. If I'm not 100% sold, the 700 stays...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well... If I get rid of this one it will be for something with more motor. I like going fast so I wanted something to help keep me in check while learning how to drive a UTV. I have a 570 horsepower Cobra Mustang so obviously I'm a speed junky ;) I'm curious to see how this Talon deal works out. I'm a trail rider and don't really have a need for the utility aspects of the Pioneer. However, I love Honda products and I like the versatility of the machine. The perfect machine for me would be a little more Sport than Utility. Maybe something with a more sporty cockpit but keep the bed and reversible seats Lol. I do know the next thing I buy I will not settle. If I'm not 100% sold, the 700 stays...

I'm like you on dependability with my family so I understand completely what you're saying. I still believe the 700 to be the best at that. The Talon will be impressive I think, but I don't see much of a bed on it I think it'll be like the Yamaha. Would be nice if they did a slight utility version without all the electronics for people I may just be interested in that myself. It's going to be interesting to see what they do I agree.

Reactions: LandPioneer
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Congrats on your latest upgrade. This should really help keep your thumbs happy;) Ride is really looking sweet with the chop. Excellent work buddy.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!