Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
So I did buy the OEM Honda P2 Roof from the Dealership and they gave me 10% off - picked that up today. I also bought the SuperATV Flip Up Windshield today from the SuperATV web site - they have a 15% after Christmas thing today. Should get it delivered tomorrow. Also bought the Superwinch Terra 4500SR with the synthetic rope (after Christmas 15% off on their site) and a KFI winch mount - not sure when those will be delivered. Will install all that. take some pics and post them up when completed. Total w/ tax $1260 which I think was good but I am done....out of money.....
You'll be happy with that setup.
And only til you get more money...it never ends. :rolleyes:

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
So I did buy the OEM Honda P2 Roof from the Dealership and they gave me 10% off - picked that up today. I also bought the SuperATV Flip Up Windshield today from the SuperATV web site - they have a 15% after Christmas thing today. Should get it delivered tomorrow. Also bought the Superwinch Terra 4500SR with the synthetic rope (after Christmas 15% off on their site) and a KFI winch mount - not sure when those will be delivered. Will install all that. take some pics and post them up when completed. Total w/ tax $1260 which I think was good but I am done....out of money.....
Welcome from Ohio and you only done till the money tree blooms again.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!