P500 Another crappy video

D

Duckhunt

You're my hero. 'Merica. My favorite part is where you got stuck. But then you dropped (lifted) the hammer into 4wd and crawled right out. But then 16' later you got stuck again. I'm just going to assume you sneezed and the camera cut out for a split second and you were on your way. Seriously if there is any doubt about the reliability or durability of these machines dealerships should put in one of these videos. And if the potential buyer is still hesitant then put in the next one "Here's four days later". Then the next....

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Awesome Bro!! That little guy on the PoPo quad is a badass!! One ugly leprechaun driving your P500 though. LOL ;)

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
You're my hero. 'Merica. My favorite part is where you got stuck. But then you dropped (lifted) the hammer into 4wd and crawled right out. But then 16' later you got stuck again. I'm just going to assume you sneezed and the camera cut out for a split second and you were on your way. Seriously if there is any doubt about the reliability or durability of these machines dealerships should put in one of these videos. And if the potential buyer is still hesitant then put in the next one "Here's four days later". Then the next....
Lol. The part youre talking about is where I got high centered on a stump. I tried forward and reverse a few times but it was no use. My wife actually stopped filming at this point. We both got out of the sxs and my buddy pushed upward on the passenger roof so the drivers side would come down into the mud and grab some traction. I stood outside the drivers side and reached in with my hand and gave it some gas and the P5 backed right off of the stump no problem. Then we both loaded back up and worked our way around the stump. I guess my wife started filming again right when we loaded back up and started driving again. I wish she would have filmed the whole time so yall could have seen that part too. Oh well, thanks for watching though! Youre right, these little P5s are bulletproof. :)

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Awesome Bro!! That little guy on the PoPo quad is a badass!! One ugly leprechaun driving your P500 though. LOL ;)
Yeah we met them a few months back when we were camping and riding at Hogwaller. They had the campsite right next to us and seen what a good time we were having and asked if they could ride with us. We said, "Hell yeah!" , and they hung out with us for the weekend and have been riding and camping with us 2 or 3 times since then. Thats what its all about.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Yeah we met them a few months back when we were camping and riding at Hogwaller. They had the campsite right next to us and seen what a good time we were having and asked if they could ride with us. We said, "Hell yeah!" , and they hung out with us for the weekend and have been riding and camping with us 2 or 3 times since then. Thats what its all about.

Absolutely Bro! Good times had by all!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!