Another new member

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello to everyone!
I'm about to be a Honda Pioneer owner. Picking up my used 2020 1000-5 in a few days. I previously owned a Can Am Commander 800R and now looking forward to being belt free!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hello to everyone!
I'm about to be a Honda Pioneer owner. Picking up my used 2020 1000-5 in a few days. I previously owned a CANNED HAM Commander 800R and now looking forward to being belt free!
Fixed that for ya! 🥳

Welcome from the Once Great State Michigan!

Dont forget rule #4 is pics when u get it asap!
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

advertisement
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks for the update. Cannedham is also a member's name on the Commander forum
How do I post pics?
First thing we need to know is what device you’re going to use? I use a Windows desktop at home or an iPad on the road, neither of which will do you any good if you’re going to use your cell phone.

I’ll start with - there’s an ‘Attach files’ in the lower left corner of the Reply window. If your photo is on the device you’re using, click on it, pick your photo and that should do it.

Most of my photos are on a photo hosting site and I have to copy them from there.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!