Another newbie

Kal

Kal

Feb 22, 2022
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Howdy from Oklahoma and welcome to the club.
Thank you! I heard a lot of good things about this club
Yeah, Florida's kinda dumb when it comes to "toys". We can register golf carts as well but technically we can't a SXS..... 🤷‍♂️ dumb!!
It blew me away when I first moved here 4 years ago. I used to stare at people who were driving down the street on a quad, and it is perfectly legal....

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey all, we just purchased a brand new pioneer 1000-5 last week and we love it! A buddy of mine took us out a couple days ago with his talon and we had a ball. Note to self though; put a windshield on before going out and playing.... And yes, I love this thing way more than my past rangers...
welcome from Ohio. have fun with the new buggy and enjoy this great club.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks for the welcome guys, I appreciate it. As for pictures there isn't much to show right now, just a stock 1000-5 deluxe, but if I start to upgrade I'll be sure to take some pics.;)
pics regardless :)

Reactions: Rayger143
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
As for pictures there isn't much to show right now
Welcome from the Winter Water Wonderland State!

Dosnt mater! Not the point. Its the first Forum Bible verse lol
#POIDH

Nice Red Machine!
Glad u got some posted!
I heard theres a sheriff in town, you saved him from going to the phone booth to change! 😂

Kal

Kal

Feb 22, 2022
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Tennessee!

nice rig and get working on those mods!!

#NTC
Thanks for the welcome. Ironically I'm not going to go crazy on the mods, no lifts or bigger tires at least. We bought it primarily for working on our undeveloped property with the occasional play expedition with our friends.
I'm going to do the dual battery thing, more led lighting (it's dark as hell out there), radio for the wife, harnesses because the stock seatbelts suck when going offroad, windshield (thank the Lord!), and a net roof for now. This summer I may build my own roof, I have a hard time paying $600 for a sheet of sheet metal or aluminum.:mad:
On a side note thanks to this forum I found a company that makes the harness bars, brick City Fab, and they are going to start selling them again in about a month.😁

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the welcome. Ironically I'm not going to go crazy on the mods, no lifts or bigger tires at least. We bought it primarily for working on our undeveloped property with the occasional play expedition with our friends.
I'm going to do the dual battery thing, more led lighting (it's dark as hell out there), radio for the wife, harnesses because the stock seatbelts suck when going offroad, windshield (thank the Lord!), and a net roof for now. This summer I may build my own roof, I have a hard time paying $600 for a sheet of sheet metal or aluminum.:mad:
On a side note thanks to this forum I found a company that makes the harness bars, brick City Fab, and they are going to start selling them again in about a month.😁
Welcome to the club! Be sure to read here before any mods. Just search and learn and you will be doin a lot more mods than you think. Lots of smart people here. Red is the fastest!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the Club from NW Arkansas!

Kal

Kal

Feb 22, 2022
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club! Be sure to read here before any mods. Just search and learn and you will be doin a lot more mods than you think. Lots of smart people here. Red is the fastest!
That's what I heard. Last week I was watching a guns and tactics channel on YouTube and he said all the mod ideas he got for his rig came from here, including a rear door storage I'm curious to try. I'm just leary on cutting into a brand new rig...

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm just leary on cutting into a brand new rig...
Ahhh just do it!
thats the least of your worries and the cheapest mod youll do!

Kal

Kal

Feb 22, 2022
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ahhh just do it!
thats the least of your worries and the cheapest mod youll do!

Hey thanks for the link! I haven't seen the drop down door one yet, that's cool!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!