Another Texas Geezer

G

GOF

Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2023
West of DFW
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not wishing to piss off the no pics Nazis with my first post I managed to do that first, and it was easier than expected!
I’ve been lusting for a P1000-5 for about 3 years and finally found a deal I thought I could live with even though it probably
cost more than it did new in 19. I bought my first Honda about 57 years ago and I’ve mixed in some Yamahas and a couple
of Vstroms over the years but always had a weak spot for the Hondas. Really wanted an Africa Twin when it was announced
but settled for a Super Tenere because it had tubeless tires , shaft drive and I could actually get one. I’ve suffered with a ranger for the last ten years. Actually the first 6 or 7 weren’t that bad. The Pioneer makes a much smoother tug than the ranger. I ranch west of Fort Worth and spend much of my summer spraying weeds and brush from the UTV. I’ve typed past my bedtime so I’ll quit for tonight.
BBD69585 83A3 47D1 8622 1BA4725357BA

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Not wishing to piss off the no pics Nazis with my first post I managed to do that first, and it was easier than expected!
I’ve been lusting for a P1000-5 for about 3 years and finally found a deal I thought I could live with even though it probably
cost more than it did new in 19. I bought my first Honda about 57 years ago and I’ve mixed in some Yamahas and a couple
of Vstroms over the years but always had a weak spot for the Hondas. Really wanted an Africa Twin when it was announced
but settled for a Super Tenere because it had tubeless tires , shaft drive and I could actually get one. I’ve suffered with a ranger for the last ten years. Actually the first 6 or 7 weren’t that bad. The Pioneer makes a much smoother tug than the ranger. I ranch west of Fort Worth and spend much of my summer spraying weeds and brush from the UTV. I’ve typed past my bedtime so I’ll quit for tonight.
View attachment 390663
Welcome from Ohio

1border4manu

1border4manu

Supporting Member
Jul 4, 2019
Zephyrhills, Florida
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 390663
Welcome from Central Florida. Congratulations on the new machine.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Another welcome from The Great Lakes State (not to be confused with being a great state though, unless you are a commie, then you will love it here).

#NTC

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
View attachment 390663
Welcome from South Florida

Nice rides!! 👍

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!