New from texas

B

bubba43

Mar 8, 2024
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Bought 23 deluxe and will be installing 6 in 45% portals , arms and 33s. May go to 35 later lol. Buggy will mainly be used to hog hunt off on with dogs. I've always been a fan of honda atvs but have for the last 8 years been hunting off of a yamaha viking and while it's under powered it has been a good one. Hope the poineer is as good.

Received 931696934998920

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bought 23 deluxe and will be installing 6 in 45% portals , arms and 33s. May go to 35 later lol. Buggy will mainly be used to hog hunt off on with dogs. I've always been a fan of honda atvs but have for the last 8 years been hunting off of a yamaha viking and while it's under powered it has been a good one. Hope the poineer is as good.

View attachment 420821
Welcome from BC. I like the green. Congrats and enjoy!

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
If you got the land I will travel lol
I have some land about 25 miles east of Oklahoma City that we use for recreational purposes, and I let my neighbor farm some of it. Sometimes the hogs get into his crops and he calls the "Federal Trapper", and they come out and build a corral with a remotely controlled gate, and bait them in. He has a camera that calls him when there is motion inside. The trapper guy waits until it is full of hogs and remotely closes the gate. Then comes out and shoots them. My neighbor brings his front end loader over and piles them up on the edge of the field. Everything is gone in about 4 or 5 days (I was impressed), except for a few bones. I see signs that they have been through every now and then, but usually around harvest time, they hang out for a while.

Last edited:
1border4manu

1border4manu

Supporting Member
Jul 4, 2019
Zephyrhills, Florida
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 420821
Welcome from Central Florida

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!