Any Ford guys in here?

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Anyone headed to Windrock Nov 10-12? That weekend is the Fall Ford Wheelin' Weekend. We are headed over on the 11th and staying until the 13th. Here is a link to Duff's website: Fall Ford Wheelin' Weekend @ Windrock Registration

Pretty cool event with a lot of awesome Broncos!
8c91e70ecc81c434aa7527d4cc569c21

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: CumminsPusher
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ford is about to come out with a new Bronco , they are also going to reintroduce the ranger as well
Yeah I read that a while ago. I'm curious to see what they do with the Bronco. I'm hoping they still keep it like the hybrid SUV/Truck that the old ones were. However, I've heard rumors that it may be more along the lines of a SUV/Van type deal. As long as they keep the off road capabilities and make the back removable, I'll be interested....

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah I read that a while ago. I'm curious to see what they do with the Bronco. I'm hoping they still keep it like the hybrid SUV/Truck that the old ones were. However, I've heard rumors that it may be more along the lines of a SUV/Van type deal. As long as they keep the off road capabilities and make the back removable, I'll be interested....
I hope they will keep the SUV/truck style as well. And add a FX4 package.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I hope they will keep the SUV/truck style as well. And add a FX4 package.
Yep that would be awesome. I love my Bronco but would love it to be more modern. I'm going to see how the new Broncos are. If they aren't what I want I'll probably do some kind of custom build with the one I have.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep that would be awesome. I love my Bronco but would love it to be more modern. I'm going to see how the new Broncos are. If they aren't what I want I'll probably do some kind of custom build with the one I have.
I think it would be cool for the bronco to also have a convertible option like the old school ones.

Reactions: JTW
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I agree. It would definitely set them apart from anything else on the road. I love the old Broncos!
I've been following this one awhile to because I have always loved the original. As far as I know they aren't planning a removable top but for the love of everything holy I hope they do.

Reactions: sharp and drfubar
advertisement
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I've been following this one awhile to because I have always loved the original. As far as I know they aren't planning a removable top but for the love of everything holy I hope they do.
Me too! I probably won't even be interested in it if the top isn't removable. To me if the top doesn't come off, it isn't a Bronco! Lol

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
The Bronco is a summer only street toy. The Pioneer will be how the boys (2.5 years and 2 months) and I get dirty

Got ya. Yeah mine is pretty much street only as well. It was in pretty bad shape when I bought it a few years back. I've been slowly fixing her up. Just something to tinker with and drive to the lake in the summers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DGann
B

BULLDOG6

Jun 15, 2015
Ownership

1. Big Red
Anyone headed to Windrock Nov 10-12? That weekend is the Fall Ford Wheelin' Weekend. We are headed over on the 11th and staying until the 13th. Here is a link to Duff's website: Fall Ford Wheelin' Weekend @ Windrock Registration

Pretty cool event with a lot of awesome Broncos!
I went to the one at Townsend TN this year, it was great, will be riding Sundquist on the dates you mentioned, might try and make it over to WindRock

Reactions: LandPioneer
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I went to the one at Townsend TN this year, it was great, will be riding Sundquist on the dates you mentioned, might try and make it over to WindRock
I've got a couple of buddies that are huge Early Bronco off road enthusiasts. They go to Townsend every year. I can't wait to go watch them break some stuff @Windrock Lol.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!