mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yeah I'm from a family of Honda owners. Several 90's, Cl 175, both brothers had Cl450's. Oldest brother still has a 79CBX.

Oh man... if I had the space and the disposable income, I'd own one of the original red CBX's. What a cool bike. SO smooth! But then I'd have to own a GS1150 ES in blue and white, and one of the original Z1000 turbo's.

My first street bike was a '73 CB750. Wish I still had that one too..

Reactions: russknight
dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Snapchat 1772852859
Snapchat 1142789002

I've still got an old Vette that I redid in high school, but I made it too nice to park anywhere so a few years ago I picked up an old yj for a little more casual cruising when weather permits!

Sad to say the poor Vette barely gets drove anymore.

cntryby

cntryby

May 27, 2019
southeast
Ownership

1. 1000-3
DSC03955

She wants ta go everywhere we go. The pic above she can see fish.

xr400, wife rides a TTR125.
DSC00613

Quite a few upgrades since this pic.
DSC00582

Haf'ta have tunes
Hood up

Play'n at brown mountain. I got rid of the little yamaha but still have both of the 300ex.
Who took the pic

Girls play'n on moms kayak.
DSC02027

This is actually my brothers canoe, between us we have 6 canoes and three kayaks.
DSC02003

My girls navigate a river pretty dang good!
DSC01955

My rebel makes a nice camp bike, post let me mount the same basket from the seadoo with the dog, on the bike.
DSC01525

Smoker under the cover on the right, cart with life jackets are what we load the smaller skis on for the trailer. The post for the tarp doubles as the canoe rack. They have pins in the end and swivel up to have the canoes an inch from the ceiling.
DSC01871
DSC01869

Four of these are mine... all of them are family.
DSC01867

Trailer has an AC mounted in the front wall where the rectangle hole is, and a gen box mounted on the tongue. Inside the trailer there is two Goldwings, two xp sea doos, my K1200rs, the wifes magna, the rebel camp bike and two canoes. Move them all out and there is a queen and four twin bunks that fold down from the walls. Fridge, microwave, hot plate, smoker and the all important coffee pot. And a ton other stuff for camping.
DSC01628

The wife and I out for a day ride.
DSC00116
Hangn with dad DSC01292

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 134966
She wants ta go everywhere we go. The pic above she can see fish.

xr400, wife rides a TTR125.
View attachment 135016

Quite a few upgrades since this pic. View attachment 135014

Haf'ta have tunes View attachment 134968

Play'n at brown mountain. I got rid of the little yamaha but still have both of the 300ex.
View attachment 134969

Girls play'n on moms kayak. View attachment 134973

This is actually my brothers canoe, between us we have 6 canoes and three kayaks. View attachment 134971

My girls navigate a river pretty dang good! View attachment 134970

My rebel makes a nice camp bike, post let me mount the same basket from the seadoo with the dog, on the bike. View attachment 134976
Smoker under the cover on the right, cart with life jackets are what we load the smaller skis on for the trailer. The post for the tarp doubles as the canoe rack. They have pins in the end and swivel up to have the canoes an inch from the ceiling. View attachment 134979 View attachment 134978

Four of these are mine... all of them are family. View attachment 134977

Trailer has an AC mounted in the front wall where the rectangle hole is, and a gen box mounted on the tongue. Inside the trailer there is two Goldwings, two xp sea doos, my K1200rs, the wifes magna, the rebel camp bike and two canoes. Move them all out and there is a queen and four twin bunks that fold down from the walls. Fridge, microwave, hot plate, smoker and the all important coffee pot. And a ton other stuff for camping.View attachment 135010

The wife and I out for a day ride. View attachment 134962 View attachment 134967 View attachment 134974
Welcome to the club! That's a whole lotta toys!!! Congrats to you and your family on gettin' out there!

Reactions: dnjones161
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I was wondering if any car guys picked up on that. LOL. Thanks Neohio, it has a few little things done. Couldn’t buy it new though, had to wait a few years till they came down in price. (Boy, GM is really proud of them things) It’s a really nice combo of semi muscle car and yet can still take the girls to church. LOL!
But you can get to church with that faster than anyone else. Have you ever thought about putting exhaust cut-outs on it? That would really mess peoples minds up.

cntryby

cntryby

May 27, 2019
southeast
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Any more pics of the speaker setup on the F12X? I still have mine as well. Best ski I've owned so far. Of course its loud like my P1000

View attachment 135249
I used a piece of 16 or 18 gauge stainless and made a bracket mounting a 4 channel amp under the hood on the bolts for the steering column. (most robust place I could find)

I have a 3.5mm audio jack mounted in the glove box, along with the usb charger. I use a cheap a. Amazon Bluetooth adapter and use my phone for music.

I thought I'd mount a second battery, but I've never needed it.

I used a piece of tinted lexan under the hood with a seal and seal tight fittings for the speaker wires. The speakers are Pyle marine. It's not real loud, but when ya slip in a cove because you're... Ah... THIRSTY... it's nice to have some tunes.

zmnypit

zmnypit

Oct 20, 2017
alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I used a piece of 16 or 18 gauge stainless and made a bracket mounting a 4 channel amp under the hood on the bolts for the steering column. (most robust place I could find)

I have a 3.5mm audio jack mounted in the glove box, along with the usb charger. I use a cheap a. Amazon Bluetooth adapter and use my phone for music.

I thought I'd mount a second battery, but I've never needed it.

I used a piece of tinted lexan under the hood with a seal and seal tight fittings for the speaker wires. The speakers are Pyle marine. It's not real loud, but when ya slip in a cove because you're... Ah... THIRSTY... it's nice to have some tunes.
Sweet thanks! Here is my buddies we finished up a couple weeks ago. We put his speakers in the mirrors but I pull a tube and didnt want to lose my mirrors so looking at alternatives.

Reactions: Mudwing
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!