Any Trips to the HM Trails in the Future??

Trailhouseowner

Trailhouseowner

I don't know how many of you have visited the Hatfield McCoy Trails, but it is definitely a trip filled with fun and good times. The trails were officially opened in 2000. It has grown immensely over the years. The Hatfield~McCoy Trail System was created by the West Virginia Legislature to generate economic development through tourism in nine southern West Virginia counties. The Hatfield~McCoy Trail System covers hundreds of miles of off-road trails in six of its nine project counties. All of the trail systems are open 365 days a year to ATVs, dirt bikes, and utility vehicles (UTVs). Many of the trail systems also offer community connecting trails that allow visitors to access “ATV-friendly towns” to experience the charm of southern West Virginia. The trails are known for their safety.

There are currently seven separate trails-the largest being the Rockhouse Trail. This trail connects to the newest trail, Devil Anse, and Buffalo Mtn Trail.

To ride the trails, each person must purchase a permit. A permit costs fifty dollars and is good until December 31. The permit is valid at all the trails in the system.

The Hatfield McCoy Trails are known as “The best motorized trail system in the USA”! Start planning a trip to visit the trail system and get ready for The Adventure of a Lifetime when you come ride the world famous Hatfield-McCoy Trails!

Reactions: sharp
pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
We plan to go this spring as soon as the weather is pleasant. I will be wanting to use a campground for the motorcoach, I want to be able to ride out of the campsight and onto the trails. Any tips on where a guy from Indy should go to keep the drive as short as possible?

gullyjumper

gullyjumper

Sep 30, 2016
cookeville tn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We have been a few times and it is one of the best places to go riding. I just wish it was closer.

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!