P1000 Anybody got stock tire/rim?

M

MDubya

Jun 6, 2017
Holly Springs, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just checking to see if anybody out there has a stock tire/wheel they're swapping out? I need one of each. I have the stock black steel rims, and fairly standard Blackstone 27x9x12 HP-009 tires. When I got in my bump up, the rim bent and tire's sidewall punctured. Just lookin to go back with originals at the moment. Thanks folks!

CanineCombatives

CanineCombatives

Jun 10, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've got all 4 of my stock wheels and tires up on craigslist, Asking $300 but not willing to separate them. They were never driven on, I had the aftermarket wheels and tires already mounted and waiting at home when I picked up the machine I swapped them out immediately.
I'm in athens GA.

CanineCombatives

CanineCombatives

Jun 10, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
FullSizeRender 2

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got a full set of brand new take-off's from a 2016 1000-5 deluxe. Aluminum wheels and tires that I have been considering selling. Don't know that I will ever use them. Not sure what they are worth.

I put on the STI beadlock rims with Tensor Regulator 28 inch tires.

M

MDubya

Jun 6, 2017
Holly Springs, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got a full set of brand new take-off's from a 2016 1000-5 deluxe. Aluminum wheels and tires that I have been considering selling. Don't know that I will ever use them. Not sure what they are worth.

I put on the STI beadlock rims with Tensor Regulator 28 inch tires.

Would you take $200 for the set?

M

MDubya

Jun 6, 2017
Holly Springs, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got all 4 of my stock wheels and tires up on craigslist, Asking $300 but not willing to separate them. They were never driven on, I had the aftermarket wheels and tires already mounted and waiting at home when I picked up the machine I swapped them out immediately.
I'm in athens GA.[/QUOTE

Same size tire? (27x9x12) What are you asking per tire/rim?

M

MDubya

Jun 6, 2017
Holly Springs, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sell them not give them away.....

So you do have an idea of what they're worth? It sounded like you weren't using them, and wouldn't. I guess I was hoping for an upgrade that wouldn't break the bank and wouldn't be a great sacrifice for someone else. Thanks for the reply though!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So you do have an idea of what they're worth? It sounded like you weren't using them, and wouldn't. I guess I was hoping for an upgrade that wouldn't break the bank and wouldn't be a great sacrifice for someone else. Thanks for the reply though!

If you just need what you say you need? I think the set that @CanineCombatives has is your best bet and a hell of a deal in my opinion. Hard to find just 2 and 2 in good shape as well.

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

M

MDubya

Jun 6, 2017
Holly Springs, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you just need what you say you need? I think the set that @CanineCombatives has is your best bet and a hell of a deal in my opinion. Hard to find just 2 and 2 in good shape as well.

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Agreed!

Reactions: Remington
M

MDubya

Jun 6, 2017
Holly Springs, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
$150 for a pair of tire/wheel's? I'll have to figure shipping on them to see if it adds up. I'm up in Raleigh and am not planning any trips to Athens soon!

Can't find shipping for under $100-$200 really. Think I'll just bite the bullet and buy a new, single stock tire. Thanks anyway!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just checking to see if anybody out there has a stock tire/wheel they're swapping out? I need one of each. I have the stock black steel rims, and fairly standard Blackstone 27x9x12 HP-009 tires. When I got in my bump up, the rim bent and tire's sidewall punctured. Just lookin to go back with originals at the moment. Thanks folks!
Have you tried a local dealership. I know the one I have local sells factory take offs for 350-400

Reactions: JTW
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Have you tried a local dealership. I know the one I have local sells factory take offs for 350-400

I'd gladly pay that but can't seem to find any available around here.

CanineCombatives

CanineCombatives

Jun 10, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Can't find shipping for under $100-$200 really. Think I'll just bite the bullet and buy a new, single stock tire. Thanks anyway!

I just bought a motorcycle in mooresville NC, I'll be making two trips up there in the next couple weeks, first will probably be next weekend to drop off a bunch of parts, if I still have them I'll bring them up. I could even leave them at the KTM dealer for you to pick up later.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!