P1000 Anybody got stock tire/rim?

TLC

TLC

Jun 18, 2019
Kingsport TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got all 4 of my stock wheels and tires up on craigslist, Asking $300 but not willing to separate them. They were never driven on, I had the aftermarket wheels and tires already mounted and waiting at home when I picked up the machine I swapped them out immediately.
I'm in athens GA.

I need a black steel front rim and a Blackstone 27X9-12NHS HP-009. Do you have that combination? In Kingsport TN. Thinking of driving to Athens on Friday...

TLC

TLC

Jun 18, 2019
Kingsport TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I need a black steel front rim and a Blackstone 27X9-12NHS HP-009. Do you have that combination? In Kingsport TN. Thinking of driving to Athens on Friday...

Or, if the rim is still available for $50, I would like to get it from you. I have found a couple of sources for an OTR tire, which appears to be the same as the Blackstone branded one that came stock on my 2017 P-1K. Could anyone verify that OTR HP-009 27X9-12 is the same tire as referenced above? "Blackstone" and "NHS" are missing from the listing on Amazon. I was thinking that OTR was the manufacturer. The tires are $110-120 each from a few sources.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Or, if the rim is still available for $50, I would like to get it from you. I have found a couple of sources for an OTR tire, which appears to be the same as the Blackstone branded one that came stock on my 2017 P-1K. Could anyone verify that OTR HP-009 27X9-12 is the same tire as referenced above? "Blackstone" and "NHS" are missing from the listing on Amazon. I was thinking that OTR was the manufacturer. The tires are $110-120 each from a few sources.
I believe Blackstone is the manufacturer. OTR is "off the road" and NHS is "not for highway service"

TLC

TLC

Jun 18, 2019
Kingsport TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For anybody lookin, I've got one front and two rear stock black steel 12" rims from my P1K5 with about 25 miles on them. Selling View attachment 52479them individually if interested. $50 a piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MDubya, I am in Raleigh this weekend, Saturday and Sunday. Can I get the front rim from you one of those days? Tied up Saturday night.

TLC

TLC

Jun 18, 2019
Kingsport TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I believe Blackstone is the manufacturer. OTR is "off the road" and NHS is "not for highway service"
Thanks for the reply, Neohio. I initially thought OTR was off the road, and it may be, but found that it is also OTR Wheel Engineering, who makes the tire, the OTR HP 009. See snip below from their website, OTR HP 009 • OTR Wheel Engineering, Inc. - and $5 cheaper than anywhere else.
I sent them an inquiry and will let y'all know what they say.
Upload 2019 6 19 20 51 4

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!