BOX1

Anybody here buying a new Monkey ?

Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
Just curious if any fellow Pioneer owner's are planning to buy one for themselves ?
I'm an old geezer (51) , but think it would be a hoot to run around on and got dibs on the first one we have coming in at the dealership I work at.
They are way too much money, but what isn't these days ? I get it for dealer cost which I believe was about $3,300 for the non ABS version.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just what we need. Another monkey on our backs...

Reactions: mjn and BWAF
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
I really would like to have one, and I am an older geezer myself. Just can't figure out how to pull it off without the wife killing me. Heck, I think thats about what I paid for a new SS396 Chevelle in 1966. My immediate plan is to go buy a lottery ticket today. Give us a write-up after you get some miles on it.

C

Chooglin

I would love to have one too , it's just a bit pricey for me. I would put the money towards a Wolverine , if I had 4K laying around.

Reactions: BWAF
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
First of all... you're definitely NOT an old geezer. Hell, I'm almost 57 & if it weren't for this damn body, I'd still be 25!

I would LOVE to have a Monkey! I've had several of the original Z50's, and while they could be street legal, 26-28 mph (pinned) was not real safe on the street. This one, with the 125cc motor would be perfect! Not sure if I'd go Monkey or Grom, but either way it'd be a kick in the butt!

Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
First of all... you're definitely NOT an old geezer. Hell, I'm almost 57 & if it weren't for this damn body, I'd still be 25!

I would LOVE to have a Monkey! I've had several of the original Z50's, and while they could be street legal, 26-28 mph (pinned) was not real safe on the street. This one, with the 125cc motor would be perfect! Not sure if I'd go Monkey or Grom, but either way it'd be a kick in the butt!

Thanks for saying I'm not :D.
I also had a new Z50, back in '78, thought it was the greatest thing ever at the time. I've watched a few youtube videos on people reviewing them, and the one guy seemed to like it better than the Grom; better feel / more comfortable , a little peppier, etc. Looks like it also has taller tires which would be better for bumps, potholes, and also better for dual purpose use.
They nailed the old look with it too, where the Grom looks too modern for me.

Reactions: mjn and BWAF
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What a great retro look with a modern price tag.

Reactions: BWAF
jinx

jinx

Sep 27, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
I ran across this while surfing around the other day...

Redline BMX/Honda CT90
The Redline x Honda CT90 BMX Bike by Lossa Engineering

0B8D8C79 84C1 4B55 AE2D C27429621C24

Reactions: BWAF and mjn
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!