seig

seig

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I was just curious if anyone else on the forum/in the club worked at one of the Honda plants like I do. No hate mail please (lol) I've been working at the Marysville auto plant in Ohio for over 27 long, painful years now. We build Accords, Accord Hybrid, Acura TL, Acura ILX, and CRV here in Marysville. Anyone else working for Honda?

H

hoggr9

Sep 10, 2014
Xenia, IL
Ownership

1. 500
Not for Honda directly but I work at a supplier that provides automotive lighting to Honda as well as many other OEMs.

Reactions: sharp and seig
seig

seig

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Cool, can't remember the exact stats, but a few years ago they did a study and estimated that there were nearly 75,000 jobs directly tied to Honda through plant workers, office, suppliers, vendors, etc. etc.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I was just curious if anyone else on the forum/in the club worked at one of the Honda plants like I do. No hate mail please (lol) I've been working at the Marysville auto plant in Ohio for over 27 long, painful years now. We build Accords, Accord Hybrid, Acura TL, Acura ILX, and CRV here in Marysville. Anyone else working for Honda?
That’s awesome dude. Nobody’s going to hate on you for that!!!

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
When I stopped to at my dealer last week there was a guy looking at Pioneers. Said that since he worked at Honda he got a 10% discount. Is that true? I’ve got a few friends that work at Anna, OH plant

Reactions: seig and sharp
seig

seig

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
When I stopped to at my dealer last week there was a guy looking at Pioneers. Said that since he worked at Honda he got a 10% discount. Is that true? I’ve got a few friends that work at Anna, OH plant
Yes, that's true. We get a 10% discount on all Honda products, but we're limited on the number of items we purchase ie. 1 car/year one etc. I can't by 10 generators a year and go out and sell them! lol Also is a limit on how soon you can sell it; If i buy a car, can't sell it withing 6 months or i will owe the rebate back to Honda.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
We are a machine tool supplier for Honda, we have several machines in Marysville OH, automotive transmission side.

seig

seig

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We are a machine tool supplier for Honda, we have several machines in Marysville OH, automotive transmission side.
Awesome!

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!