P500 Anyone GPS track their Pioneer?

U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
So I'm hoping to purchase a P500 in May. It won't be on my property the majority of the time. Just wondering if anyone has installed any gps tracking on their Pioneer. I was thinking something along the lines of the Verizon kids watch that costs an additional $5 a month on my plan. It has real time tracking data (link below). I could easily hide this under the seat or elsewhere. I already have a solar cell for charging that has a special circuit on it to not overcharge the Pioneer battery. So I can hook this up along with the watch, which by itself has a battery good for 9 days. Any thoughts on this?

GizmoPal 2 by LG | Verizon Wireless

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I guess...or get insurance
....I've always had a secure
place...to put mine..

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
C

Curtis

Apr 9, 2017
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500

2. Do not currently own
So I'm hoping to purchase a P500 in May. It won't be on my property the majority of the time. Just wondering if anyone has installed any gps tracking on their Pioneer. I was thinking something along the lines of the Verizon kids watch that costs an additional $5 a month on my plan. It has real time tracking data (link below). I could easily hide this under the seat or elsewhere. I already have a solar cell for charging that has a special circuit on it to not overcharge the Pioneer battery. So I can hook this up along with the watch, which by itself has a battery good for 9 days. Any thoughts on this?

GizmoPal 2 by LG | Verizon Wireless
For 5$ a month it sure would give you good peace at mind knowing its still there id go for it

Reactions: Dp5hunter
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
For 5$ a month it sure would give you good peace at mind knowing its still there id go for it
Doesn't keep anyone
from stealing it....it let's you
know,,,,where it's at..after
being parted out...

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
we must of been thinking the same thing.......

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Doesn't keep anyone
from stealing it....it let's you
know,,,,where it's at..after
being parted out...
Im the only thing that keeps someone here from stealing it...But sometimes Im not always around,And while they are parting it out I will know where and go part them out.Steal my ride and you better hope I don't find you....also I can take the cops to last known satellite ping...Cops wont look for atvs....But if you know where it is and show them where the bodies are????I mean where it is...They will look....

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
then get it replaced and they steal it again...whats that have to do with his gps tracking...Most thieves are never caught and most machines are never recovered..Putting pricks in jail is priceless...And if you don't have insurance you would have to be crazy

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Im the only thing that keeps someone here from stealing it...But sometimes Im not always around,And while they are parting it out I will know where and go part them out.Steal my ride and you better hope I don't find you....also I can take the cops to last known satellite ping...Cops wont look for atvs....But if you know where it is and show them where the bodies are????I mean where it is...They will look....

Damn...postal!
No need to stack em in bags, then you'll go to jail. Just go Mickey Mantle on their ass. ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!