P1000 Anyone seen the SE Urban camp color?

Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Again, buying your own stuff and putting it where you want and cheaper in the end ;)
As many others have, I mounted the LED light bar from the club store. I do appreciate where they planned that mount, between the two bars on my front bumper, not too high, not too low but juuuuuuust right! 😸

Reactions: ChadD and Remington
B

boOkerT

Apr 20, 2021
Bellingham, Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Like others I'm sure on this forum I've looked on other sites and forums and I've yet to see a actual photo owned by someone just the mention of June 29th being a shipping/delivery date being quoted by dealers.

Reactions: colin215213
J

Joe_none

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
NC
If you go to this Honda link:

Click on the download (cloud with the down arrow) for a picture and it will give you the option of a large file or small file download. The down side is there is only one 1000-5 picture but the 1000-3's are mostly the same depending on what you are looking at. Hope it helps

B

boOkerT

Apr 20, 2021
Bellingham, Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks Joe_none I've seen that what I was looking for was a sold unit with owner pics.......

J

Joe_none

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
NC
Thanks Joe_none I've seen that what I was looking for was a sold unit with owner pics.......
I've looked all over, I don't think there are any Pioneer SE's or Talon SE's that have been delivered to dealers yet. Delivery dates updated to the generic 6/29 for both tells me they don't know when yet either.

Kaseygirl

Kaseygirl

Dec 20, 2020
Hunter NY
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hey guys I just got a text from the dealer that I left $500 deposit. My machine just got picked up from Honda by the trucking company that’s going to deliver it to the dealer he says about two weeks I should be able to pick it up pioneer 1000–5 SE. As soon as I get it I’ll send you guys some pictures.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!