Anyone selling any accessories for a 700-4?

HappyHonda

HappyHonda

May 12, 2015
I know a lot of you guys are going to be selling your current Pioneers and moving to the 1000, so I was just wondering if anyone was going to be selling any of their accessories. I'm mainly interested in a roof, a arm guards and a windshield but I'll certainly listen to any offers anyone has. I'm located in MA so we would have to figure out the shipping, cash and paypal ready. Thanks in advance!

Happy

Reactions: scott
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
lol me too wanting a roof at least. in SC HappyHonda watch ebay i bought my honda windshield for $155 on ebay it was used.

Reactions: HappyHonda
C

ckhenshaw4

Mar 1, 2014
I would like a roof, and a bed extender for my 700-4 !

HappyHonda

HappyHonda

May 12, 2015
I've been on the prowl on ebay since the release of the 1000 haha @scott it sounds like you got a score on a windshield!

Reactions: scott

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!