Anyone want a New flashed ECU for Pioneer 1000?

Q

QuietStroller

Nov 26, 2022
Home
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On
Turbo on a pioneer are you nuts?šŸ˜³šŸ¤£
Where would you mount it? Not to say it cant be done butā€¦
I hear ya.... But where there's a will there's a way šŸ˜œ
I've really wanted to see about it but spoke to guy in here (can't remember who it was) that said, he had already tried the talon ECU and turbo and could not get anything to work correctly. So after he peed in my Cheerios I lost hope

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
On

I've really wanted to see about it but spoke to guy in here (can't remember who it was) that said, he had already tried the talon ECU and turbo and could not get anything to work correctly. So after he peed in my Cheerios I lost hope
Prob @snuffnwhisky like @Plumber32 said abouve. If Snuff cant get it to work it iā€™ll piss in your Wheaties and say it ainā€™t gonna workšŸ˜‰

Reactions: Plumber32 and ChadD
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
On

Snuff put Talon Ecuā€™s in some of our pioneers with tweaks called the Snuff tune.. only SDI get them

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Prob @snuffnwhisky like @Plumber32 said abouve. If Snuff cant get it to work it iā€™ll piss in your Wheaties and say it ainā€™t gonna workšŸ˜‰
I'm running the talon ecu in my pioneer. Basically what the new ones run now. What year we talking about?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!