Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I need the color code from a '22 black talon, anyone out there is HondaSxS land have one and can help me out?

I'm going to order the front end kit (grill, surround, etc) for my '19 and want to make sure I order the correct pieces.

Thanks

lowranger

lowranger

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X
I need the color code from a '22 black talon, anyone out there is HondaSxS land have one and can help me out?

I'm going to order the front end kit (grill, surround, etc) for my '19 and want to make sure I order the correct pieces.

Thanks
Terry and I are both doing the 22 front end swap. Still waiting on the back ordered parts.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Yup, I checked out his page, I finally pulled the trigger on the stuff yesterday, most stuff was in stock (at least that's what it showed), just a couple of trime pieces were on backorder. I've got time, we'll be snow bound for the next 5 or 6 months anyway.

Teebow

Teebow

Nov 21, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Yup, I checked out his page, I finally pulled the trigger on the stuff yesterday, most stuff was in stock (at least that's what it showed), just a couple of trime pieces were on backorder. I've got time, we'll be snow bound for the next 5 or 6 months anyway.
Where in the UP do you live, my uncle’s and I just finished a trip this September , musining to copper harbor.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!