SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Hello little G have you ever heard of the soggy bottom rally in Hill city South Dakota I'm gonna try that I'm out of Colorado and we're planning on going up there in August wondering if you ever rode it let me know thanks

Reactions: mrjeff42
Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello little G have you ever heard of the soggy bottom rally in Hill city South Dakota I'm gonna try that I'm out of Colorado and we're planning on going up there in August wondering if you ever rode it let me know thanks
No I haven’t. I’ve actually never had the opportunity to go riding anywhere besides in our area. It’s so hard to get anyone to commit to going anywhere. Is there anymore info on this because SD would be an easy trip for me

Last edited:
SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
No I haven’t. I’ve actually never got had the opportunity to go riding anywhere besides in our area. It’s so hard to get anyone to commit to going anywhere. Is there anymore info on this because SD would be an easy trip for me
I googled it under the soggy bottom rally in south Dakota its in August 15th let me know if u cant find it. I am signed up to be there but this is the first time I've done it

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I googled it under the soggy bottom rally in south Dakota its in August 15th let me know if u cant find it. I am signed up to be there but this is the first time I've done it
Just found the FB page. 10 hour drive for me which isn’t bad. I know I’ve got a wedding in SD in August sometime also. This is something I’m very interested in. Gonna see if I can make this work.

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok. Im bringing the ball n chain let me know if ur coming.
Ok. Im bringing the ball n chain let me know if ur coming.
Lol you know I think I’m gonna make this work. This would be a good time and I’ve been looking for an adventure. Gonna do more research this afternoon when I get off work where I can actually hop on my computer and take a look. I can get the time off no problem.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!