P500 Review and ride 520 krypton green

14TR

Aug 25, 2023
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 520
Call me crazy but I’m not too bothered by the reverse override yet. I’d worry I’ll have a friend drive it or something and they want to drop a few gears climbing a hill and get overzealous and bang it into reverse lol

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Call me crazy but I’m not too bothered by the reverse override yet. I’d worry I’ll have a friend drive it or something and they want to drop a few gears climbing a hill and get overzealous and bang it into reverse lol
Forum members have tested it. The machine has to hit zero MPH before it will allow it to go into reverse

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Nice video.
So at about 14:40 was the passenger screaming because you were going to get it dirty going through the mud puddle? :eek:
I also noticed that through the entire video you were gloveless and then all of a sudden at 17:34 you come roaring up and low and behold you are wearing gloves that match the color of the machine (nice touch), must be you didn't didn't want to get them dirty on the ride, eh? 🤣

14TR

Aug 25, 2023
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 520
Haha so the first part of the ride my 6 year old was with me and we took it extra easy because she wasn’t even born the last time I had a SxS. Later in the ride is actually filmed the next day when I was solo and could have a, ahem, more “spirited” drive. She’s screaming to be funny about getting wet lol.
The gloves believe it or not are coincidence haha. They’re the cleanest of my Hardy gloves that I usually keep as spares in my pickup. Most of the others I ah e are black and get greasy in the garage

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!