Are sales slowing?

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
I just purchased a P5 with plow to remove snow around my company building. I noticed there seems to be much more availability of P5's during their introduction period than when I purchase my P7-4 a little over a year ago? I'm a bit surprised the P5's are so readily available in my area and yet the p7's are still scarce and hard to find one sitting a dealer? I guess when considering the relatively small price difference between the P5 and P7-2, many must be opting for the larger unit? I like both my P5 and P4-7 for different reasons. That little P5 with the paddle shifters is really a blast to drive and it pushes a 66" plow just fine; whereas my P7-4 has the smoother ride, utility and hauling capability I need - both are great units for the price!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
700s are scarce around here but we don't have PowerHouse dealers. If you order one its 2-3 months for delivery.

They have had a few but they go as quick as they come in. Usually people canceling their order and taking what's at the dealer. I did that I had a green 4 ordered and they received a red 4 so I took it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!