P1000 atv.com pioneer 1000-5 review

tig

tig

Apr 22, 2015
Sounded like a spec sheet in paragraph form to me. They didn't even comment on whether or not the suspension was any good, only that the ground clearance worked well. I wish I could get paid to do that job, it looks real easy.

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
not really informative. I wonder if the sport mode just holds the gear longer or is it like can am's where there sport low actually makes a big difference?

F

Fullthrottle

Oct 5, 2015
Terrible review could have gave that review and never even seen the pioneer.

Reactions: Hondasxs
F

Fullthrottle

Oct 5, 2015
And think.. Honda just paid there 2 day adventure ride in full. Travel and all!
Yah its too bad. They know they got a good product. Get them into their customers hands and get real life reviews from consumers not some pencil pushers from a magazine that wint give you good review unless you but 10 pages of advertising.

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounded like a spec sheet in paragraph form to me. They didn't even comment on whether or not the suspension was any good, only that the ground clearance worked well. I wish I could get paid to do that job, it looks real easy.

I drive by the place they've tested P1000 once a month, I think this article is more promo of resort with some tech about P1k then actual review. They got paid for ad not for review. Rooms rates (1-2k per day).

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!