AuctionTime

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just thought I would share this on here since I feel I got a decent deal. I recently found this website and it seems to be a decent place to shop for a good deal. It is a collection of sellers typically selling what I would call "mechanical" things. Use caution when making purchases, understand that you are buying things sight unseen and call and talk with the sellers. This is my first purchase and I did a lot of research on it before buying. I was able to snag a 1991 22ft 100" wide deckover for $2900. I am picking it up on the 9th. I got to see over 40 photos of it. Underside, top, and all sides. I called the guy before bidding and spoke to him over the phone. He felt like it was a really nice trailer. It looks decent from the photos. The seller I purchased from has had over 400 successful transactions. When you make an account you have to talk with someone from auctiontime over the phone to receive approval. They basically just verify you are a real person. I am excited to pick this thing up and now I will sell my DIY trailer I already had. Next step is finding a 2nd SxS :D

www.auctiontime.com

Img Img 1 Img 2

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I just thought I would share this on here since I feel I got a decent deal. I recently found this website and it seems to be a decent place to shop for a good deal. It is a collection of sellers typically selling what I would call "mechanical" things. Use caution when making purchases, understand that you are buying things sight unseen and call and talk with the sellers. This is my first purchase and I did a lot of research on it before buying. I was able to snag a 1991 22ft 100" wide deckover for $2900. I am picking it up on the 9th. I got to see over 40 photos of it. Underside, top, and all sides. I called the guy before bidding and spoke to him over the phone. He felt like it was a really nice trailer. It looks decent from the photos. The seller I purchased from has had over 400 successful transactions. When you make an account you have to talk with someone from auctiontime over the phone to receive approval. They basically just verify you are a real person. I am excited to pick this thing up and now I will sell my DIY trailer I already had. Next step is finding a 2nd SxS :D

www.auctiontime.com

View attachment 311015 View attachment 311016 View attachment 311017
The single center leg is something I’ve never seen before…🤔
2 ea. 5,200 lb axles?

Reactions: ChadD
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The single center leg is something I’ve never seen before…🤔
2 ea. 5,200 lb axles?
If I remember correctly they are 2 8 lug 5ish something axles. They are torsion setup. I have never paid any attention to the "kickstand" to know it should or shouldn't have 2. Both axles are braking capable and it has a new break away box as of August 21.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife and I drive out to Iowa yesterday and picked up the trailer. We then came a little ways back home and slept in council bluff. I took this picture this morning as we left the hotel. We have made it home and unpacked. I can't wait to use it soon! We plan on loading up 4 ATVs and the pioneer on it.

IMG 20220109 093504