BOX1

Auxilliary Fuse Blocks, Bus Bars & Mounting

Nevada Notch

Nevada Notch

Jul 3, 2021
Carson City
1.) Has anyone on here used one of the Honda Auxiliary Fuse Blocks yet?

1674064711249 png

1674064674351 png

2.) How about Honda Talon Bus bar Kit 0SS27-HLA00?

1674064524549 png

3.) How about Honda Talon Plug and Play Power Control System from XTC Power Products?

1674064561846 png

What I would really like to buy is a prefabbed mounting plate to mount a fuse block and relays on as I do not have the facilities to make items such as these.
I contacted XTC because I like their mounting plate for their plug and play power control system but they will not sell the mounting plate separately.

Rand

Last edited:
scottkooch

scottkooch

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 26, 2021
SO MN
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I do have the XTC plug and play turn signal system which is good quality and easy to install. A no splicing, plug and play system. I would think their power control system would also be good.

Reactions: Smitty335 and CID
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!