Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
trigger; I've sometimes joked that I should call The Betty Ford Center to see if they have an led light addiction rehab program? :)
Eltobgi; Thanks for asking, I have some older pictures, but have since replaced many of the lights with larger stronger ones and added some more, and changed or added some colored lights. The things is, I think I'm done, then sit with a cold beer at sunset admiring my work, then think... "You know what would look good now?" And off I go again.
Picture # 1 my first basic setup a year ago, 1 spot, 2 front/side floods, 2 side floods, one rear flood. Honda stickers too.
Have also done this to my Can Am Commander SxS and ATV including turn signals.
Just got an error message after loading picture, says the file is too large for server, don't know how to fix that. My camera uses large files. Any idea on how to reduce the picture file size so it can fit here?

We've all been there a few times! This forum won't help with your addiction either, lots of good ideas here.
And your own ideas will be fueled by lots of help, you may even feel pressured to do a complicated and difficult mod. ;)

Arizona

Arizona

Sep 1, 2016
Casa Grande & Show Low Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Try it now @Arizona
Thanks, loading now... success !! Let's see if I can load a 2nd picture... yes! Don't know if I should go for 3. That's a nice server upgrade you did thanks.
First picture is older, have since replaced some lights with stronger more powerful ones and added more. In a week or two I'll take new detailed photos showing my current setup. Bright light now completely surrounds the 500 at night, no dark spots, didn't use a light bar, just spot & flood lights.
2nd picture shows the under dash amber light tube glowing, gives a nice contrast instead of dark cockpit floor.

DSC00060 DSC00083

Arizona

Arizona

Sep 1, 2016
Ownership

1. 500
We've all been there a few times! This forum won't help with your addiction either, lots of good ideas here.
And your own ideas will be fueled by lots of help, you may even feel pressured to do a complicated and difficult mod. ;)
Thanks. All those LED lights, police strobe lights, rocker panel, switches, wiring, 3 solid weeks of work. I can't imagine doing a more complicated and difficult mod. Then I did all that on 2 other machines plus turn signals adding a week more for each machine. Did a pro job, get lot's of satisfaction & compliments, but I will never do that again. But would like to help others who might have questions or need advice.
Pictures of colored accent lights at dusk...

DSC00105 DSC00108

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thanks. All those LED lights, police strobe lights, rocker panel, switches, wiring, 3 solid weeks of work. I can't imagine doing a more complicated and difficult mod. Then I did all that on 2 other machines plus turn signals adding a week more for each machine. Did a pro job, get lot's of satisfaction & compliments, but I will never do that again. But would like to help others who might have questions or need advice.

View attachment 21518 View attachment 21519
Those wheels look sharp on your P500 !!!! I saw those when I was shopping for wheels and didn't care for them. But seeing them on the machine, they look great!! Nice job on the lighting!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Feeling the pressure of the "chop" aren't ya trigger??? :D

Reactions: trigger
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thanks, loading now... success !! Let's see if I can load a 2nd picture... yes! Don't know if I should go for 3. That's a nice server upgrade you did thanks.
First picture is older, have since replaced some lights with stronger more powerful ones and added more. In a week or two I'll take new detailed photos showing my current setup. Bright light now completely surrounds the 500 at night, no dark spots, didn't use a light bar, just spot & flood lights.
2nd picture shows the under dash amber light tube glowing, gives a nice contrast instead of dark cockpit floor.

View attachment 21516 View attachment 21517
Those are the best looking AM wheels I've seen.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

I'm sorry but now i am going to see video too. lol Looks real good! Very Creative!

Arizona

Arizona

Sep 1, 2016
Ownership

1. 500
I'm sorry but now i am going to see video too. lol Looks real good! Very Creative!
Thanks! I should put the police strobes on with the front flood lights and take a short video to post, really cool and kind of scary. Technically they are only illegal if turned on within sight of roads, vehicles or houses. Dual red/blue strobes in picture, but have since added a white strobe below them, just for fun on my private property out in a remote part of the desert :)

DSC00088 DSC00089

I

Ichybod

Apr 25, 2015
Tucson, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

You really do have a light addiction! Very cool.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!