Multi Bats!!!

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
So I'm in a deep sleep. I hear a scream from the misses. Apparently a bat got stuck in my ceiling register between the moving flaps and the grill.
I swear she almost gave me a heart attack. Nothing like being woken up and having to leap into action.
I put a box over the vent and put a few mouse traps in there.
I won't be sleeping tonight
IMG 20170219 022406411

Reactions: sharp
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Talk about a a fire alarm. Thank goodness I have crap in the garage.
And thank God I have bourbon. No way in hell I'm falling back asleep

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Mouse traps lol
If he falls out if the register and into the box he's a dead mofo.
Just checked on it and it's still there but barely moving. Tired of trying to escape for 5 hours. I'm going to remove the register with it still stuck between the louvers and take it out back and use some snake shot on his as..

Reactions: Tigermark and sharp
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Bats are our friends... Get a glove grab it and put it outside.
Oh I love having them in my yard. Sh.. they can have the garage if they want, but my bedroom? Right over my head? No way. Now to find out how he got in.
I would have slept last night but my better half is in panic mode.

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
It's illegal to kill them in NC. So it's going to be catch and release. I'm just delirious from not sleeping all night.
Wife's solution was to shoot it right in the register. I told her great idea, we can have the roof redone as well

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's illegal to kill them in NC. So it's going to be catch and release. I'm just delirious from not sleeping all night.
Wife's solution was to shoot it right in the register. I told her great idea, we can have the roof redone as well
Go get a bag or box of some kind. Tell her you caught it and it's in the box. Put a sock or something else in it. open it and throw it at her.. You can even show her this post.. blame it on me.. lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!