Calendar Bear Creek 2nd annual ride [Sep 22, 2018] (Lake Greeson, AR ??)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
There’s two threads going on this ride maybe @Hondasxs can tie them.

Reactions: YardDog
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Get in here @YardDog . :D

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure if anyone noticed but the Arkansas senate removed the law that restricted distance driven on the road to the trail systems for atv/utv riders yesterday. This should open the door for staying at other campgrounds, hotels and riding to the trail system in your rig. This will NOT allow you to drink and drive and I’m sure these issues will pop up now but I’m glad this has passed. Not sure how this will affect the Bear Creek area but I think it’s a huge win for the sport and the riders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Not sure if anyone noticed but the Arkansas senate removed the law that restricted distance driven on the road to the trail systems for atv/utv riders yesterday. This should open the door for staying at other campgrounds, hotels and riding to the trail system in your rig. This will NOT allow you to drink and drive and I’m sure these issues will pop up now but I’m glad this has passed. Not sure how this will affect the Bear Creek area but I think it’s a huge win for the sport and the riders.

Wow, that’s great news, thanks for posting it and yeah, that’s going to open up a can of worms concerning drinking and driving.

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5

yep Ive been keeping up with that on Facebook. That is awesome news

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!